Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4?

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #137
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4?

Don't forget the wind glitch!!

I heard someone say that the wind is correct (arrow indicator) during coin toss but opposite (indicator) during kicks, is that true? And does it mean choose which endzone to defend based on the coin toss wind and you are okay, or the opposite because the indicator is backwards during kicks?

See, fix wind glitch!

Anyone have proof positive on which way to call for the wind at coin toss so you have the wind at your back (for real, regardless of indicator) in the 4th Q?
Old 11-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #138
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
If it's quick fixes, why not a tuner instead of a patch?
Because tuners are worthless. They don't work in Madden like they do in NCAA or NHL. I blame the infinity engine and the move to a whole new framework. The tuners weren't built to accommodate the new framework. I've seen several posts by Emmdot claiming that tuners can't fix this or that. In fact, I haven't heard Emmdot claim a single thing a tuner can fix. They're a lost cause, which is why we've had 3 patches and no real tuner updates.

Slider effectiveness and AI logic is supposed to be able to be patched with tuner updates. Read the tuner notes for NHL, most fixes are to the AI. Of course other changes should be able to be made but it's just not the case with Madden.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #139
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
Because tuners are worthless. They don't work in Madden like they do in NCAA or NHL. I blame the infinity engine and the move to a whole new framework. The tuners weren't built to accommodate the new framework. I've seen several posts by Emmdot claiming that tuners can't fix this or that. In fact, I haven't heard Emmdot claim a single thing a tuner can fix. They're a lost cause, which is why we've had 3 patches and no real tuner updates.

Slider effectiveness and AI logic is supposed to be able to be patched with tuner updates. Read the tuner notes for NHL, most fixes are to the AI. Of course other changes should be able to be made but it's just not the case with Madden.
Funny we're talking about tuners which have been non existent so far. In regards to Emmdot I am to lazy to go back through the threads but I recall one where he stated what tuners can't do and then contradicted himself a page later by saying they can do exactly what he claimed they couldn't in his previous post....

I would assume based on the past and the lack of interaction by guys like Emm here since patch 3 that patch 4 is a pipe dream. I would be even more blown away if we received a tuner at this point.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:43 PM   #140
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
Funny we're talking about tuners which have been non existent so far. In regards to Emmdot I am to lazy to go back through the threads but I recall one where he stated what tuners can't do and then contradicted himself a page later by saying they can do exactly what he claimed they couldn't in his previous post....

I would assume based on the past and the lack of interaction by guys like Emm here since patch 3 that patch 4 is a pipe dream. I would be even more blown away if we received a tuner at this point.

maybe you know abt it already but Emm has actually been on here less than a week ago and posted into the official patch #3 thread. he said that they are "looking into" things. no idea if that means anything but at least some hope..

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...60-ps3-87.html

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-

Last edited by geisterhome; 11-01-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:40 PM   #141
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
The playbooks for example aren't an easy fix. The run/pass ratios work fine but the Madden team would have to go through each playbook and re-rate each play in each situation. They also have to get it right for each team. That would take a lot of time to do, and I just don't think they're invested in it.
I don't think it would take that long to fix. Simply resetting the star ratings for each playbook so that everything has a half-star would be way ahead of what's in place now. That would be the easiest fix but if they could find a way for custom playbooks in CCM, then that would be even better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 05:08 AM   #142
Banned

OVR: 1

So when are they are going to fix the tackle assists? That bugs me a lot more than anything.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:53 AM   #143
MVP

OVR: 1

yes the assists is annoying, P Willis Esq. 81 tackles after week 14 no way he can get 125.

the other thing is OLB season targets. the only one i have is the rookie i traded for, after week 2
Old 11-02-2012, 08:23 AM   #144
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
yes the assists is annoying, P Willis Esq. 81 tackles after week 14 no way he can get 125.

the other thing is OLB season targets. the only one i have is the rookie i traded for, after week 2
How many minute quarters do you play and how many plays on average do you get per game? I'm in my fourth season right now and Derrick Johnson has averaged about 140 tackles a season for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »