Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4?

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2012, 12:50 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4?

sure as hell hope so.

Pretty tired of injuries wiping every time I even look at settings in my online CCM.

Old 10-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #50
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I really hope so being that it seems auto subs weren't addressed nor the injury bug for CCM.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:02 PM   #51
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
I know nothing about computers or programming...but why does it cost so much for a patch?
I think thats what Microsoft and Sony charges to send updates thru there systems maybe that pays somebody salary insured there system don't crash
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #52
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

i updated the first post with still existing bugs and problems after title update #3. im sure there is more, maybe you guys can help me to put together a list of issues!

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 10-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 3

Pink - breast awareness is not working correctly, I played numerous games into the season where everyone had the theme of pink, I played my AFC championship game last night and they had pink.

I think someone mentioned its not going by game date, but the system date of you console, however, I had 1 or 2 games that didnt have pink, which would be using the sytem date, however after a full season of games and into the playoffs 90% of games I played had a pink theme. Xbox 360 with patch #3 installed.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:16 PM   #54
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

They have to test patches for instabilities or any way the patch could be leveraged into an attack on the system hardware, that's why the time is so long and I'm assuming the cost exists for that reason. Tiburon would only test to make sure it doesn't cause instabilities in their game's framework, Microsoft/Sony has to do the work for their own systems.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:07 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 3

ugh ugh ugh...(Heavy Breathing) I just had a dream....An unnamed company was developing a football game...it featured gameplay realism never before seen in football gaming ugh ugh...there was depth to the franchise mode and glitches were minimal....EA still had the Exclusive rights but this game implemented a teambuilder type feature where we could edit or create any NFL team we wanted...and a share feature for rosters.....ugh ugh ugh....I want to go back to sleep....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 08:15 PM   #56
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
I think thats what Microsoft and Sony charges to send updates thru there systems maybe that pays somebody salary insured there system don't crash
It's because Microsoft and Sony have to test the patches and do a thorough inspection to make sure there's nothing viral or harmful. I think it can take up to two weeks so its a lengthy process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »