Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4?

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2012, 08:36 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
It's because Microsoft and Sony have to test the patches and do a thorough inspection to make sure there's nothing viral or harmful. I think it can take up to two weeks so its a lengthy process.
Do they really think a legit game developer is going to release a virus, especially one as established as EA?
Old 10-19-2012, 08:58 PM   #58
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Do they really think a legit game developer is going to release a virus, especially one as established as EA?
No but its still has to be tested..
Old 10-20-2012, 02:10 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 0

Here are some things I've touched on in other threads. I really don't think they'd be that difficult to patch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergera
Please fix the rotating schedule issue in CCM! For some reason, the rotation isn't correct (when it has been in nearly every other Madden game).

For example, the AFC East shouldn't be playing the NFC East in 2013; they should be playing the NFC South.

See here for more on the rotation:
http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedu...uture_afce.htm
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergera
Two other things, which I'm sure have been mentioned in this thread but I would still like to bring up...

- Player models not matching skin color in CCM.
- Editing jersey number leading to distortion of player's figure.

Both these problems seems like they'd be pretty simple to solve.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 8

i wish EA would fix the supersim stats in superstar mode.. if they fixed this i would be so happy with the game!! everything else about the game is good just plz plz plz fix supersim stats!!!! for 15 minutes.. or next year just let us watch the game like mlb 12 the show when not on the field..
NFL: Indianapolis Colts
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NCAA: Auburn Tigers
Old 10-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #61
Rookie

Lionsfan7887's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
I won't be around for it IF there is another....

Moving on traded it during lunch towards ACIII.... No longer worth any more of my time.
Same here man. I tried so hard to like the game but there's just many other good games coming out to waste time on Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 04:33 PM   #62
Banned

OVR: 1

Me too.....the games physics were just too quirky, the cpu RBs had this annoyingly 'unrealistic zig zag hunchbacked brace for phantom tackles run' to them even when there were no defenders around. The hitting and the tackling just didnt feel intense and weighty enough....there was no ooompph to it.

Add that to the fact that the AI took a step back and the Franchise mode doesnt even allow you to play random games around the league throughout the season and the basic menu items such as standings and scores around the league is buried so deep in sub menus it makes it a damn chore to just see whats going on in your own league....But the uselessTWITTER feeds are right there in plain daylight!

Simply not worth it for me this year....traded it in to avoid going stir crazy

EA needs to take a page out of NBA 2Ks book and start adding more variety and styles to player movements, runs, catches, throwing and abilities that you can visually see to add more dynamic gameplay and break up the overall feel of deja vu to each and every game.

Ill check out M14 to see if they improve
Old 10-23-2012, 04:00 AM   #63
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

Any official news from EA concerning a next patch?

updated the first page btw. i havent accountered all those glitches listed there so maybe some of you can help me to further specify the descriptions. also if there are more major ones please post them here so that i can add them!

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-

Last edited by geisterhome; 10-23-2012 at 04:40 AM.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:26 AM   #64
Banned

Plache's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
Any official news from EA concerning a next patch?

updated the first page btw. i havent accountered all those glitches listed there so maybe some of you can help me to further specify the descriptions. also if there are more major ones please post them here so that i can add them!
Online (at least), the onside kick is so lopsided it's not even funny. Way too easy to recover. Seem to have a better chance at recovering it with your regular return team out there.....success rate for onside kicks should be under 10%, but against those that are very good at it - that's your recovery rate. Total BS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »