Home

run/pass ratio Team specific playbooks for computer- offline CCM

This is a discussion on run/pass ratio Team specific playbooks for computer- offline CCM within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #17
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: run/pass ratio Team specific playbooks for computer- offline CCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels28
Who would you consider the same offense as Detroit? Also, which of the play books( pass balance, etc) has TE in slot formation. I found Dick Vermeil's puts Fasano in the slot when playing with the Fins. Thought it might work well the the Pats and Saints.
none of the playbooks have a TE in the slot so u might want to stick with Vermeil's playbook if u really want that.

Detroit's playbook is kinda unique in the fact thats its predominantly a single back playbook. they have 10 sets in their Singleback formation (tied with the most i have seen for that formation). then they also have the Pistol and Shotgun.

so any team that runs that scheme u can give them detroit's playbook.
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol
Old 10-19-2012, 09:47 AM   #18
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
How did u check this?
go into My Madden > Coaching options > Customize Playbooks.

then pick any coach's playbook. when inside the playbook press LB/L1 to look at the Game plan for that playbook. hold LT/L2 to choose the down and distance.

this is what the cpu teams follow.
Quote:

lol
Old 10-19-2012, 10:02 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 8
Got it thank you..SF ran alittle pistol last night
Old 10-19-2012, 10:05 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
im glad u guys got a thread for this already. you beat me to it lol.

first of all, u can add the Steelers to the Pass Balanced playbook club. its very similar to the the steelers.

what u guys should know as well is that you dont need to give every team a custom playbook. run first teams like the Texans and the 49ers can keep their original playbook. if they get behind by double digits early or is behind late in the game they will start passing more automatically.

also, teams who have unique playbooks like the Redskins and the Panthers, i would let them keep thier original playbooks as well. none of the custom playbooks have the unique plays and QB run/option plays that they have originally.

another thing, i have looked through all the custom playbooks. i dont see a reason to give any team the Run Heavy playbook. teams already run enough with their original playbook lol.
I know the Panthers have specific wildcat plays for their team, but I just played them last night in my CCM. I won 14-12, but their play calling was atrocious. I'm at work and don't have the exact stats in front of me but Deangelo Williams had roughly 28 carries for 35 yards. Stewart had 3 runs for about 10 yards. Newton had 7 runs for 70 yards. So thats about 38 runs. They passed the ball 14 times. They were running EVERY 1st and 2nd down regardless of field position or down & distance.

I can understand these splits if they were having success on the ground, but they weren't. Also, I'm using SECElite's sliders, no changes to them, so its not like I'm cheesing here.

I like where this thread is going. I'm playing the Giants this week so I will look to adjust their playbook as they typically throw more than they run.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:07 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 8
So Lions playbook is the only team playbook that has a decent run pass ratio..?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 10:47 AM   #22
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDaCoolGuy
I know the Panthers have specific wildcat plays for their team, but I just played them last night in my CCM. I won 14-12, but their play calling was atrocious. I'm at work and don't have the exact stats in front of me but Deangelo Williams had roughly 28 carries for 35 yards. Stewart had 3 runs for about 10 yards. Newton had 7 runs for 70 yards. So thats about 38 runs. They passed the ball 14 times. They were running EVERY 1st and 2nd down regardless of field position or down & distance.

I can understand these splits if they were having success on the ground, but they weren't. Also, I'm using SECElite's sliders, no changes to them, so its not like I'm cheesing here.

I like where this thread is going. I'm playing the Giants this week so I will look to adjust their playbook as they typically throw more than they run.
yeah i feel u man. games like that can be irritating as hell. i had those games quite a few times pre patch (exhibition). post patch, its been a little better for me.

as for the Giants, i would say the choices are between Run n Gun, balanced, and Pass Balance.
Quote:

lol
Old 10-19-2012, 10:52 AM   #23
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
So Lions playbook is the only team playbook that has a decent run pass ratio..?
sadly, yes. although at times u will see them run a little too much but for the most part they will pass more often.
Quote:

lol
Old 10-19-2012, 11:23 AM   #24
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
no that wouldnt do anything.

every teams playbook is set up the same except for Detroit.

on 1st down every team has about 10-15 run plays all with 4 stars importance and only about 5 passing plays with half a star. 2nd and Long is pretty much set up the same way except for a few teams like Pittsburgh more passing plays to choose from but there still only given 2 1/2 stars while the running plays have 4 or 5.

The Lions have the only playbook where the 1st down and 2nd & long where the pass plays are given more importance over the running plays. thats why they are the only team that regularly passes the ball on 1st and 2nd down.
Can you edit the play importance for a team and have the CPU use them in a CCM offline?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »