Home

run/pass ratio Team specific playbooks for computer- offline CCM

This is a discussion on run/pass ratio Team specific playbooks for computer- offline CCM within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #25
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: run/pass ratio Team specific playbooks for computer- offline CCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Can you edit the play importance for a team and have the CPU use them in a CCM offline?
I was curious about this as well. If the playbooks are tied to the rosters we should be able to change it, save the roster and then use that roster in CCM offline.

Did anyone try this?
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 12:31 PM   #26
Rookie

Ummmm run balance do they still pass more? If not I would think that u should stay with team playbook no? Seattle I would think they should stay with team playbook considering they run more then pass or as of now
Old 10-19-2012, 12:44 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

It's more about when they run and pass. In run balance they will actually pass on 1st and 2nd down
Old 10-19-2012, 01:08 PM   #28
Pro

parrothead's Arena

OVR: 9

Can you start the game as both teams, put the TE in the slot in multiple sets then put the controller back to the middle?
Old 10-19-2012, 01:14 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Excuse my ignorance on the issue but does this effect simmed games as well?
Old 10-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #30
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
no that wouldnt do anything.

every teams playbook is set up the same except for Detroit.

on 1st down every team has about 10-15 run plays all with 4 stars importance and only about 5 passing plays with half a star. 2nd and Long is pretty much set up the same way except for a few teams like Pittsburgh more passing plays to choose from but there still only given 2 1/2 stars while the running plays have 4 or 5.

The Lions have the only playbook where the 1st down and 2nd & long where the pass plays are given more importance over the running plays. thats why they are the only team that regularly passes the ball on 1st and 2nd down.
If this is in fact what the playbooks look like as far as pass/run ratio, then EA/Tiburon truly screwed the pooch and passed it along to its customers....I am getting impatient waiting for EA's exclusive rights with the NFL to expire; I wish and hope that a company like 2k has secretly been building and upgrading a football game so that as soon as they get a NFL/player association license they will drop the best ever Football sim/game....(fingers crossed) - This playbook stuff is an example of laziness and nothing more....And if the simple stuff and cosmetics of a product are bad, then you can bet that the inside stuff, the things you cannot see, are total crap.....
Old 10-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrothead
Can you start the game as both teams, put the TE in the slot in multiple sets then put the controller back to the middle?
No I learned this the hard way..once the game starts u can't more the controller..this is done at the beginning..when picking uniforms and such..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels28
It's more about when they run and pass. In run balance they will actually pass on 1st and 2nd down
Ok got ya just checking

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »