Home

PS2 Madden problem

This is a discussion on PS2 Madden problem within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2003, 11:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
PS2 Madden problem

I have attempted on four ocassions to start a season of Madden on the PS2. On each encounter, I have spent numerous hours updating rosers, creating players, and choosing 5 teams to use in franchise mode. I have been able to play some of the games for these teams and then save the results. However, when I tried to load each season after getting a successful load, I get a message of "corrupted load". I have never had this happen with any other PS2 game. I even have a season of NCAA on the same memory card and have never had problems with it. I have exhanged a copy of Madden for another one about 2 weeks ago, but had the same problem happen again last night. I love madden but mot if I can't get in a season.

Has anyone else had this problem with the PS2 version? Any suggestions?

Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2003, 11:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: PS2 Madden problem

i havent experienced this....it may just be that file...have you tried saving a diffent 'chise?
Old 10-31-2003, 04:54 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: PS2 Madden problem

Yes, I have tried a differnt one. I plan on getting a new memory card tomorrow and seeing if that will work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »