Home

Teams that need a rebuild?

This is a discussion on Teams that need a rebuild? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2012, 07:56 AM   #9
Rookie

badluck22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Teams that need a rebuild?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
if you don't like weeden start colt mccoy lol.. and rams are also a good fun team.. with lots of draft picks
i would love to start a ccm with the rams but bradford doesnt progress fast enough to me and id like to grab another qb but bradfords contract is huge so ti seems like a waste, cutting him puts a 20m cap penalty on the books too
Old 10-21-2012, 12:25 PM   #10
Pro

live to die54's Arena

OVR: 5

I might be biased but I think the ravens are a good team. They have a lot of age on their roster at key positions.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:51 PM   #11
Rookie

eds133's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by badluck22
i would love to start a ccm with the rams but bradford doesnt progress fast enough to me and id like to grab another qb but bradfords contract is huge so ti seems like a waste, cutting him puts a 20m cap penalty on the books too
If you really want to get rid of him do a season with him or something and then just put him on the block for a draft pick or something. I got a 3rd rounder for him.... but also he can progress pretty well.. his accuracy ratings are pretty good just get him some good O-line and CIT receivers and you are good.. also a big threat wouldn't hurt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 07:37 PM   #12
Rookie

simsdog's Arena

the eagles, in real life.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:30 PM   #13
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Oakland and Kansas City are good candidates.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 10-21-2012, 08:42 PM   #14
Rookie

How is their only one mention of the Dolphins?

They have a young QB (who is really good in the game, btw) and a young DE in Wake. But otherwise, any good player they have is either old or a FA and you have to make some quick decisions about how to progress.

The backup RBs are kinda fun too, as they both have several years on their contract and there is one for a power running game and the other for a speed running game.

They are really an awesome team to have to rebuild. And I kinda like their jersey's too.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #15
Rookie

nolan887's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWertsch
How is their only one mention of the Dolphins?

They have a young QB (who is really good in the game, btw) and a young DE in Wake. But otherwise, any good player they have is either old or a FA and you have to make some quick decisions about how to progress.

The backup RBs are kinda fun too, as they both have several years on their contract and there is one for a power running game and the other for a speed running game.

They are really an awesome team to have to rebuild. And I kinda like their jersey's too.
They've certainly got some pieces and you will be challenged by the pats and jets twice a season. Wake may seem young because he is new to the nfl, but he is actually 30 years old!

I like the raiders and the cardinals. i like mcfadden as a runner and their d is very underrated. Arizona is just a qb away from contention it seems and wells is a solid runner when healthy. You can always trade fitz if you really want to blow it up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 09:18 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm a Dolphins fan so obviously I played them, but they are a really good team to start with. They've got enough pieces for you to do well enough right away, have a lot of open money that you can use to re-sign your FA's or take your pick of the waiver wire and sign at the end of the year, and a young QB in place. Tannehill is a great QB to start with because he has good enough arm ratings to build upon from day one, and also has athleticism if you are into that from the QB position.

I'm in year two and I've managed to rebuild my receiving corps (Davone Bess is the only holdover), surprised myself by ending up with a superstar in the making TE prospect in the middle rounds, and picked up a stud young corner that I still desperately need to progress. As even the real life Dolphins as showing this year, they have the talent to be good enough to win some right now, but don't really have elite talent at all that many position, so it's an exciting challenge.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »