Home

LMAO Funny glitch

This is a discussion on LMAO Funny glitch within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2012, 09:02 AM   #9
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: LMAO Funny glitch

I was playing last night and for an entire series CJ Spiller had the name tag of Fred Jackson... Quite a few mess-ups for the ONLY NFL game in town. You would think they wouldn't let these things slide.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:50 AM   #10
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikphaze01
2 of my buddies and I were in a online ccm pre patch #3. We had it set on all madden and 1 of my buddies had a game at the end of the 3rd quarter with 17 interceptions and 10 fumbles. He ended up quitting the game and simming it. Most of the int's came off of dropped passes that the defender would scoop up before it hit the ground. I have not seen this since they used last patch though.

Playing on all-madden gets ridiculous with the turnovers sometimes. I once was playing the computer and my return man Stefan Logan fumbled 4 kick returns in a row, and each one was taken back for a touchdown on me. That same game Calvin johnson fumbled twice, and I think it was Nate Burleson that fumbled a time or two. Then I threw 4 picks with Stafford, out of the four only one was from throwing in to coverage, the other 3 were dropped by my receivers right in to the arms of a defender.

It's almost as if that game the cpu was determined that I would turn over the ball an insane amount of times.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #11
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5

^^ Sounds like the Lions game Monday night, imo.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »