Home

Unexpected Free Agents in CCM?

This is a discussion on Unexpected Free Agents in CCM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #9
Rookie

K9Sig's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Unexpected Free Agents in CCM?

Had a year once where Julio Jones, A.J. Green, Clay Matthews, and J.J. Watt were all free agents. Signed all of them then the PS 3 locked up before i saved it and lost them all. Came back and did it again and they were all there except Jones. Signed all three, traded Matthews and Watt for a couple of 1st round picks since I run a 4-3. Would have loved to have Green and Jones as my receiver tandem though
Old 10-24-2012, 10:33 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

I can almost always find a highly rated DT (87+) on the Free agents list at the start of each off season, also high level FB are relatively frequent. Usually they are older guys as I notice a number of times that the higher level guys who are 33 or older not getting any free agency interest in the previous off season...
Old 10-24-2012, 10:33 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

5th season, after the salary cap glitch were i wasn't able to sign anyone, i saw Dez Bryant.

After drafting and then week 1 of preseason came around Dez Bryant was still there, had to take him with 88 overall and cheap salary i hit the jackpott!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 10:40 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 4

On somewhat of a side note, they really need to implement Restricted Free Agents in CCM. CCM really wasn't worth the overhaul with all the faults & relevant franchise options missing or just not added still.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:57 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeeeex94
Joe Flacco in the first off season after he took the Ravens to the Superbowl...
Had the same after year one. Brady retired and patriots signed flacco
Old 10-25-2012, 01:39 AM   #14
LSX
Rookie

LSX's Arena

OVR: 3

It's always been an issue in Madden. I don't really mind when guys like Drew Brees or Ray Lewis end up in free agency, I mainly just hate the incredibly stupid CPU team logic. The Ravens will sign Jonathan Stewart and Marshawn Lynch to back up Ray Rice, while Jay Cutler signs in New York to be Eli's backup. Makes zero sense.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:22 AM   #15
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

The Falcons cut Asante Samuel in the pre-season before my 2nd year in my CCM. What a coincidence, as my Colts were looking for a #2 corner to pair with Vontae Davis.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 08:09 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSX
It's always been an issue in Madden. I don't really mind when guys like Drew Brees or Ray Lewis end up in free agency, I mainly just hate the incredibly stupid CPU team logic. The Ravens will sign Jonathan Stewart and Marshawn Lynch to back up Ray Rice, while Jay Cutler signs in New York to be Eli's backup. Makes zero sense.
This! Its really retarted sometimes. Cpu cutting franchise players. Makes no sence. Like ravens not resigning flacco and sign mcnabb as quarterback right.

In my new cc i edit the ratings of mcnabb and gerrard lower cause browns always signed one of the two and now they wont but now mccolt is the starting qb and moore for the dolphins. Not that big of a deal but i want to atleast have one season were the rosters and deph charts are still close to reall. Big thing for ea to make right next year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »