Home

Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2012, 06:29 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
You know what they say, if it's broke, remove it.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:31 PM   #10
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
Ya once I found this bug I restarted my offline ccm again cuz I had already saved the thing, lucky I had only played 3 pre season games so didn't lose much. i have an online ccm I was on season 3 but was holding off on doing anything with that for a while till all the bugs are worked out.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #11
Banned

Ninjas N Grits's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyp1223
If you edit there posititon it slims them down too, so just taking out body editing won't fix it.
Yeah, I edited my RT from LT and in the first game I noticed he looked funny. After looking at the replay I realized he has a WR body, but still has 300lbs arms. lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #12
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyp1223
If you edit there posititon it slims them down too, so just taking out body editing won't fix it.
Maybe by removing the ability to edit bodies, it will make sure players bodies aren't touched by editing anything.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #13
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12

Seriously... So if I want the abilty to edit players within CCM whatsoever, I have to play offline CCM where the depth charts and fromation subs re-set after/before every game or practice. "Here you go football lover, pick which broken *** game mode you want to play." If it's in the game...we'll see if we can manage not to F it up, and if we do we won't fix it we will just remove it. Thanks EA, enjoy my $60.
Baylor Bears Iowa Hawkeyes Texas Longhorns
Old 10-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #14
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Maybe by removing the ability to edit bodies, it will make sure players bodies aren't touched by editing anything.
Good point. Not that I think any one will bother but can we get confirmation? Will it be the edit player feature entirely or just the body/arm/etc. sizes? And if we have an existing online CCM where we have done editing, will those edits revert back to normal, or not?
Baylor Bears Iowa Hawkeyes Texas Longhorns
Old 10-25-2012, 06:58 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdfan76
Seriously... So if I want the abilty to edit players within CCM whatsoever, I have to play offline CCM where the depth charts and fromation subs re-set after/before every game or practice. "Here you go football lover, pick which broken *** game mode you want to play." If it's in the game...we'll see if we can manage not to F it up, and if we do we won't fix it we will just remove it. Thanks EA, enjoy my $60.
Lol. Body editing has never been in madden anyway..

And It doesn't say they're removing equipment editing

Last edited by UC Bearcat; 10-25-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventwenty3
You know what they say, if it's broke, remove it.
Also that other new one: EA is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »