Home

What level am i actually playing?

This is a discussion on What level am i actually playing? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
Rookie

Turbo Lax 33's Arena

OVR: 3
What level am i actually playing?

I recently updated slider sets to make the game a bit more challenging.

The level says All Pro on the league settings screen. I'm using Jarrrod's green set, which are fairly difficult for my skill level.

When i share the results of my game on Twitter, it now indicates i played on All Madden level. Whereas before slider changes it used to say All Pro.

I've barely been able to score any points and stopping the CPU has become difficult. It feels like i really might be on All Madden level as my tweets indicate.

Anyone have any similar experience or suggestion. I am not close to being able to compete on All Madden and just wanted to make All Pro more of a challenge.

I'm frustrated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What level am i actually playing?

Well i have used Jarrod21's green set and it is even harder IMHO than All madden default. It takes about 2-3 games to get used to then i was winning games by 40 consistently. I am now on the Blue set which is a pretty good challenge for me.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:19 PM   #3
Banned

californ14's Arena

OVR: 6

Jarrod21's sliders are ALL-MADDEN....They are set up so that the total points divided between each set of 3 attributes equals 75 or below for the USER side; thus making them all-madden skill....

You may want to try some other sliders in the slider forum that are all-pro based until you work up to all-madden level....

Jarrod21 has put a lot of work in his sliders and they are worth using by all means; when you reach that skill level....

Last edited by californ14; 10-27-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopatroopa522
Well i have used Jarrod21's green set and it is even harder IMHO than All madden default. It takes about 2-3 games to get used to then i was winning games by 40 consistently. I am now on the Blue set which is a pretty good challenge for me.
That's because All-Madden default is really playing at an All-Pro level now since they raised the USER catching and USER breaktackles to 50. They went above the minimum 75 points for each category rule when they did that with the patch and that is the main reason why alot of guys are having an easy time with default All-Madden now. Since they coded CCM to play like play now you have to go with the 75 and under rule since that is how you set it up for play now. I think EA just tuned All-Madden to play like Play now and didn't touch All-Pro or lower.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:52 PM   #5
Rookie

Turbo Lax 33's Arena

OVR: 3

Thank you all for giving me some insight into the issue. I'll make some adjustments to try and get me back to All Pro level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 01:15 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's because All-Madden default is really playing at an All-Pro level now since they raised the USER catching and USER breaktackles to 50. They went above the minimum 75 points for each category rule when they did that with the patch and that is the main reason why alot of guys are having an easy time with default All-Madden now. Since they coded CCM to play like play now you have to go with the 75 and under rule since that is how you set it up for play now. I think EA just tuned All-Madden to play like Play now and didn't touch All-Pro or lower.
So would I be completely selfish if I asked you to make ME (since I seem to be the only one who plays auto-qb mode lol) a slider set for auto-qb mode?

All-madden, slow gameplay, 15 minute quarters...after all you ARE the slider King and with great power comes great responsibility
Old 10-28-2012, 01:34 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloeyEZ
So would I be completely selfish if I asked you to make ME (since I seem to be the only one who plays auto-qb mode lol) a slider set for auto-qb mode?

All-madden, slow gameplay, 15 minute quarters...after all you ARE the slider King and with great power comes great responsibility
Haha! I never tried making a slider set for that before so I'm not sure how they would work.. Shoot me a PM so we can talk about it..
Old 10-28-2012, 11:29 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Are we sure the point rule applies in Madden 13?

I went into CCM, set it to All-Madden and the put all the sliders, inside the CCM, at 50. The kick meter still seemed to be All-Madden fast to me.

I'm going to go double check though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »