Home

Players who outplay their ratings.

This is a discussion on Players who outplay their ratings. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2012, 11:18 AM   #17
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Players who outplay their ratings.

As someone else listed, Ausberry is a nice TE for the Raiders. He needs some work on blocking but it's good enough to get started with and he's pretty damn fast for a TE.

I also like Phillip Adams(CB) as well. He plays much better than his ratings suggest he should.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:57 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Trindon Holiday
Old 10-31-2012, 04:50 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

every rams franchise i do Isaiah Pead always plays well enough to steal the starting job from S-Jax
Old 10-31-2012, 10:11 PM   #20
Pro

live to die54's Arena

OVR: 5

WR AJ Jenkins 68 OVR in my balanced WR scheme but plays amazing. i play him as my number 2 WR for the 1st season and either by the end of the first season or the beginning of the second season hes moved up to the number 1 spot. very underrated seeing how he performs amazing for me and can be drafted late 30's to mid 40's in a fantasy draft
Old 11-01-2012, 01:49 AM   #21
Rookie

Anyone have players that arent necessarily burners? besides the 99 speed guys ive seen josh gordon, barron, and isiah pead. For me its definitely Trumaine Johnson and Donta Hightower.

Idk what it is about Trumaine hes not that fast but has good height, man cov, and he just blankets the slot/TE and is constantly cutting routes and picking it. he just got another pick 6 as time expired in practice mode haha.

And hightower simply just hits really hard pretty much lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 02:24 AM   #22
Banned

Sergio Kindle and Marcus Easley. Kindle isn't that hard of a stretch for most people to realize. I've had him in every league since '11 and more times than not, he's led the league in sacks. Easley, he's someone that I just stumbled on, but has played way better than his numbers suggest (outside of a little speed, 91).
Old 11-01-2012, 04:43 PM   #23
MVP

chicubsfan20's Arena

OVR: 13

TE DJ Williams of the Packers. He plays at a well level, he doesn't exactly reach the Finley level (when he doesn't drop the ball) but he's a very solid blocker and a very solid TE for receiving.

I use him as my #2 TE and I like to put him on the delayed block first routes because he's a very reliable check down for me.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 11-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_richard10
Wide reciever TJ Graham (67) is absolutely ripping it up for me
Was gonna say the same. Just finished season 1 in my online CCM and I set single game and season records for receiving yards and tds with Graham. While most of his core receiving attributes are low (50s and 60s for release, route running, CIT) he has respectable Catch (70-something) and good spec catch to go with a ton of speed. Not a lot of passes he can't catch. Also being a rookie it was easy to get a lot of XP early on and bring his CIT up to a decent level.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »