Home

Does animation mean more then rating in this game

This is a discussion on Does animation mean more then rating in this game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Does animation mean more then rating in this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q6po...re=context-gfa
Not my video but great point here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 05:58 PM   #2
Banned

siouxredskins's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Does animation mean more then rating in this game

the computer age adult is so immature. Wasting time over-anayzing toys thinking they are being so intellectual.

Its a toy. You play it or you dont play it. You play sim or you dont play sim.

Its a toy made by a toy company.some where along the line people posting on gaming forums got this idea in their head that they are sitting at a CEO round table and their football sim thoughts are severly needed and paid attention to ?

gaming companies have realized they can use the internet to get a general feel of things and get a few ideas and get a feel for some public thought. But everyone is mistaken if they think it was meant to turn the game into some Bill Walsh training sim for coaches. Its a toy for a young football loving fan base and thats all it was ever meant to be. Its been that way for 20 years and you people still havent grown up and figured that out ?
I like it. It does what it does in a football related sense and thats enough for free time, video game,football loving fans. Because thats all it was meant to be in the first place.
Its not a big ticket item or a social political movement LOL. Its a football toy/game.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #3
Rookie

justcallmedaddy's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by siouxredskins
the computer age adult is so immature. Wasting time over-anayzing toys thinking they are being so intellectual.

Its a toy made by a toy company.some where along the line people posting on gaming forums got this idea in their head that they are sitting at a CEO round table and their football sim thoughts are severly needed and paid attention to ?

gaming companies have realized they can use the internet to get a general feel of things and get a few ideas and get a feel for some public thought. But everyone is mistaken if they think it was meant to turn the game into some Bill Walsh training sim for coaches. Its a toy for a young football loving fan base and thats all it was ever meant to be. Its been that way for 20 years and you people still havent grown up and figured that out ?
I like it. It does what it does in a football related sense and thats enough for free time, video game,football loving fans. Because thats all it was meant to be in the first place.
Its not a big ticket item or a social political movement LOL. Its a football toy/game.
Yeah, who the hell are we to ask the only football game making company to actually improve their game? I mean, Madden is only the worst major sports game that EA is making right now.

I am appalled that some people here actually want this game to play similar to real life like NBA 2k and MLB The show does.

We all need to grow up to see that EA just wants us to have fun, they didn't buy the exclusive license because they're money hogs and they knew 2K was destroying them in quality game making, it's because they care about us just having fun.
NCAA FB:Notre Dame
NCAA BB:Notre Dame
Old 11-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by siouxredskins

For future reference, if you plan on degrading a persons character by questioning maturity and intelligence make sure it's an impeccably crafted post. Or perhaps take your own advice and if you don't agree with something, just stay silent about it.

Because honestly, nobody is going to take your misspelled, run on sentence with no punctuation seriously.

Finally, you realize my videos have made several trips to EA and because of them I worked directly with three game developers correct?
Old 11-06-2012, 09:59 PM   #5
Just started!

OVR: 0

I am appalled that some people here actually want this game to play similar to real life like NBA 2k and MLB The show does.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #6
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMoody21

Finally, you realize my videos have made several trips to EA and because of them I worked directly with three game developers correct?
Somebody wants a cookie.

Maybe the problem with ratings and animations is that range a rating covers to trigger an animation is either too vast or too limited at times. I think I read once that many moves would get triggered to the high 90's while the bulk majority were triggered right under that, result in nearly all players at that position doing the same animations and aren't unique from one another.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »