Home

Finding the Salary Cap glitch trigger. Need your help!

This is a discussion on Finding the Salary Cap glitch trigger. Need your help! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2012, 07:35 PM   #17
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Finding the Salary Cap glitch trigger. Need your help!

The OP might be on to something. I had multiple picks in a round and I had the glitch. Looking at th people with the glitch in my online CC, I think it may affect the team that got the extra picks as well as the team that traded the pick. Just because a few people had multiple picks in a round and didn't get the glitch doesn't mean that it's not the cause. For all we know it could randomly affect users with multiple picks and their trade partners. Keep digging OP. I think you may be on to something.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:42 PM   #18
Rookie

Raging Raider's Arena

OVR: 0

Keep in mind that pretty much every team has multiple picks in one round, so this theory holds as much water as suggesting that teams with at least 35 players on the roster may cause the glitch.

I have yet to experience the cap glitch (offline) and I have multiple first-round draft picks every year, as many as nine first-round picks in one offseason.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:02 PM   #19
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7

I know some people in our league cut players and then resign them right away. If they trade them away after re-signing them, could that be the cause? Have any people done this strategy and gotten the glitch. I am convinced this has something to do with it. I am not sure if you have to do it yourself or if the person you traded with does it then you will be effected as well. I don't cut any players and re-sign them and I only trade for draft picks. In year 4, I have not experienced the glitch. I tried to figure out the root cause in our league but our league members were not very receptive to the idea. Just curious if people that have the glitch were cutting/re-signing players and then trading them or not.

Last edited by LHaze30; 11-14-2012 at 03:19 PM. Reason: added to post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:37 AM   #20
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

i am the rams in my league traded away my two first round picks as i couldn't attend my draft. also didn't sign any FAs due to being away so had a huge amount of cap room... could this be the cause?
Old 11-15-2012, 09:27 AM   #21
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

well at least someone is looking into this issue , thats a plus. not seeming like the game creators are too worried about it it dont seem. hope u guys figure this out . could really be on to something. when you do figure it out , please send ur info to the game creators so maybe they can then actually fix it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2012, 09:28 AM   #22
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHaze30
I know some people in our league cut players and then resign them right away. If they trade them away after re-signing them, could that be the cause? Have any people done this strategy and gotten the glitch. I am convinced this has something to do with it. I am not sure if you have to do it yourself or if the person you traded with does it then you will be effected as well. I don't cut any players and re-sign them and I only trade for draft picks. In year 4, I have not experienced the glitch. I tried to figure out the root cause in our league but our league members were not very receptive to the idea. Just curious if people that have the glitch were cutting/re-signing players and then trading them or not.
I didn't cut a player, but there was a RB I didn't resign during the season then resigned in the offseason.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:46 AM   #23
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

did anyone who didnt have multiple picks in one round have that issues?

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 11-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
did anyone who didnt have multiple picks in one round have that issues?
yes we had people in our league withOUT multiple picks that had that problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »