Home

may of found a way to do offline fantasy draft ..... maybe????

This is a discussion on may of found a way to do offline fantasy draft ..... maybe???? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
may of found a way to do offline fantasy draft ..... maybe????

i was messing around and i released Calvin Johnson from the lions put him on browns...... went to CCM click import custom roster and i looked@ browns roster and he was there.....not sure how many players u can do it with but it may be a shot to have offline FD for ppl wanting it. check for yourselfs and see if a go or no.....it will probly wreck the playnow/online rosters but u can always redownload them if u wanna play online.

not sure if it would mess up all teams salary caps or not but found it interesting that it let me bring him in on the browns.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2012, 09:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: may of found a way to do offline fantasy draft ..... maybe????

I had a 49ers team with:
AJ Green
Coby Fleener
Ndamukong Suh
Jonathan Joesph
Patrick Peterson
Earl Thomas
Eric Berry

Traded one of mine for one of theirs. (Moss-Green; Walker-Fleener; Sopoaga-Suh; etc)
Started a new CCM and loaded 'My Madden' rosters. Viola. A super-team.
I played one game and realized how sick, beastly, and unstoppable the team was and it took all the fun out of it.
Saw a lot of differences in-game...how a 98 return guy can get a better KR/PR than a 92, how much better it is having fast safeties, the fact that teams couldn't complete a pass vs the super-team...makes me wanna work harder to find the right guys in the draft.
Not really a fantasy draft, but you could set up a league with a few guys and do a 'draft' and trade/release/sign/etc to make teams I suppose. Lot of work.
Old 11-18-2012, 12:55 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: may of found a way to do offline fantasy draft ..... maybe????

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »