Home

Is this normal?

This is a discussion on Is this normal? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2012, 04:43 AM   #1
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
Is this normal?

I am playing as a QB in CCM Offline. I simmed to year 2016 and then created myself as a player so I could make my Road to Glory player coincide with my CCM as a QB. I'm the Jets. My defense is pretty good, offense is ok.

I'm playing on All-Madden with some tweaked sliders to help out the run game for both the USER and CPU. I'm playing on 10 minute quarters with NO ACCELERATED CLOCK. I'm getting realistic scores. I'm about to test to see if I am getting a realistic amount of plays per game.

My problem is that my defense is elite. I have the worst offense and best defense in the league. That issue seems like it would be cause by not running the same amount of plays as other games.

I honestly feel like I could play 15 minutes, 13 at least without ACC Clock and still get the same results im getting now on 10 min with no acc clock.

Would a slider set help improve stats?? When I tweak sliders it doesn't seem like it's make enough difference. I can tell it makes some differences each time I tweak.

Is there anyone else playing at QB that can do this. I'm a rookie QB and I am not putting up ungodly numbers at all. My offense plays realistic. We can go on long drives that stall, move the ball, and have our fair share of 3 and outs. But it seems like my defense is over powering or something.

Any advice or tips?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2012, 04:45 AM   #2
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

Re: Is this normal?

I want to note that I'm hearing people complain that the CPU runs too much. Well they are having much success against my defense on ALL MADDEN with the sliders tweaked to help their running game. My passing defense is fine. My run D is by far and away the best in the league.
Old 11-22-2012, 04:47 AM   #3
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

Re: Is this normal?

The game feels real good to me in the sense that momentum is key. If you come out and jump on a team, there is no miracle comebacks. And if I turn the ball over some and the CPU jumps on me, its hard to come back. And when the game is close, it stays competitive on both sides.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »