Home

Has EA said anything about fixing...

This is a discussion on Has EA said anything about fixing... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2012, 07:28 AM   #1
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
Has EA said anything about fixing...

The fact that EA's OWN GENERATED ROOKIES ARE coming into the game with skinny arms, big legs on the wrong type of players. I see you can edit to fix it, but it still doesn't fix it. They look good in the edit screen. But on the field, the lineman still have small arms and legs and the smaller guys still have the huge arms.

This was a huge problem with imported classes from NCAA and I thought that was one reason they removed that feature from the games.

But it is just completely unacceptable and insulting that this problem is existing with Madden's own draft classes that I am forced to use.

Then on top of that, I can edit players to fix it, but it still doesn't fix it???

I have just started playing Madden in depth this year as I waited a while for patches and stuff to come out. I do not buy Madden on release date anymore as I have been let down way too many times.

But I'm just not understanding this body size issue and why it can't be fixed.

Is EA aware? Are they ever going to get this right? Or will I be dealing with this issue while playing Madden 18?

IMO, Sony or 2k really needs to step up now the NFL is cutting exclusive deals. Players need an alternative, EA needs competition.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
Rookie

Wenkinator's Arena

OVR: 4
It'll be fixed like the dozens of other issues next August with a patch released on a disc that can be purchased from the store for 59.99.

Just expect like with any other EA patch that you find more bugs, some things won't be addressed and by November when they have released 3 patches to patch the patch you purchased you will ask yourself yet again how you got fooled into purchasing a disk with a patch on it.

Any sports game should be a rental and none should be purchased first day. I'm sick of these rushed unfinished products.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:07 PM   #3
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Has EA said anything about fixing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenkinator
It'll be fixed like the dozens of other issues next August with a patch released on a disc that can be purchased from the store for 59.99.
Well I wouldn't count on that either because this is not the first year that this has been a problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »