Home

Pre Exisiting Injury

This is a discussion on Pre Exisiting Injury within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2012, 06:41 PM   #1
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3
Pre Exisiting Injury

Hey all...Im sure this has been asked before but alas I cant find it(if someone has a link and can direct me great). Im trying to start a league with the new CCM roster. I wanted pre existing injurys on. For some reason the only person injured in the entire NFL when I start is Terrell Suggs. This is my first attempt at usuing the odownloaded roster. Am I missing something??? I did make a couple changes to it. Did I mess it up?? Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2012, 07:13 PM   #2
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

Re: Pre Exisiting Injury

Yes I do have pre exisiting injurys set to on btw....its very bizzare...my team is the Cowboys...on the roster are guys who arent with the team anymore and the practice squad guys as well. However there are guyss there that recently signed as well. Could I have somehow downloaded the wrong roster? Any help would be great
Old 11-23-2012, 10:29 PM   #3
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

OVR: 0

Same thing here. Very odd. Since there are no injuries I need to move everyone back onto the depth chart when I start my CCM. The play now version of the roster has them injuried but when you start a CCM as the op says, only Suggs is injuried and he's not even injuried in real life. This is with current injuries on.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:36 PM   #4
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

Alright, at least its not just me. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this because I am stumped.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:42 PM   #5
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

No idea what's going on, thought it was just me as well. I'm surprised no one else has written on this issue? The only thing I can think of is that I edit some players (non-injuried) maybe that wipes out everything? Are you editing your players? I edit some players positions for the patriots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2012, 11:02 PM   #6
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

I tried a completely unedited roster and it did the same thing
Old 11-24-2012, 04:55 PM   #7
Rookie

This is a video game, and I know you all want to make it seem as real as possible, but this is a game. Turn off injuries. The game always have the dumbest injuries and never does it help you in a season. If you turn off injuries then all of the teams will have the same advantage and you don't have to worry on losing your favorite players.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #8
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM813
This is a video game, and I know you all want to make it seem as real as possible, but this is a game. Turn off injuries. The game always have the dumbest injuries and never does it help you in a season. If you turn off injuries then all of the teams will have the same advantage and you don't have to worry on losing your favorite players.
The game has the dumbest injuries? Like what? I have seen RB's with knee injuries, QB's with shoulder and upper body injuries etc. My injury report by week 12 usually is pretty close to a real life NFL injury report.

Never helps you in a season?? In week 14 of my CCM, the Broncos lost Peyton Manning to a season ending injury, at the time we were tied for the final wild card spot. They lost the rest of their games, giving me the final playoff spot. If that injury didnt help me, I must not know the meaning of the word...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »