Home

Is Scheduling in CCM Broken?

This is a discussion on Is Scheduling in CCM Broken? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 1
Is Scheduling in CCM Broken?

I'm sure this has already been posted but I'm in my 3rd season in a Raiders CCM and I noticed that I'm playing the same divisions as my first season (AFC North/NFC South). This is incorrect per NFL scheduling and I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2012, 07:15 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Is Scheduling in CCM Broken?

Yep. In the Patriots 2nd season, it has them playing the NFC East again, which they played in 2011.

This has never been a problem in the games before. I have no idea how they screwed this up.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:19 PM   #3
Pro

I guess I could give them a minor pass for not taking into account years prior to the game's release but once the game actually started and user's progressed through seasons it is pretty inexcusable.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:58 PM   #4
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

It seems to be limited to the first couple seasons. I noticed it too and it messed up my first two seasons but I'm in season eight currently and the rotation has been correct throughout.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:59 PM   #5
ssc
Rookie

ssc's Arena

I've found the biggest issue to be playing divisional opponents in the PRE-SEASON. This lasts past the first past season.

As the Packers, I even had one season where I was scheduled the Bears twice in the pre-season, no joke.

Like, really?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2012, 08:02 PM   #6
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssc
I've found the biggest issue to be playing divisional opponents in the PRE-SEASON. This lasts past the first past season.

As the Packers, I even had one season where I was scheduled the Bears twice in the pre-season, no joke.

Like, really?
I've played the exact same opponents, in the exact same order, in the exact same venues for every season since my first and I'm eight seasons in now.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:34 PM   #7
Rookie

corndog86's Arena

One issue I found is that I played my first 3 games of the season on the road and 4 of my last 5 at home. So many issues with this game and little to do outside of playing the game. I just got NBA 2k13 for $25 at walmart. Might have to retire M13 forever. Gonna rent 14 before I buy it haha.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:49 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Two of my friends and I have an online CCM, we are currently in year 6 and every year, including this one my friend Jeremy (Steelers) and I (Raiders) have played in the regular season but, I have only played my other friend once in the regular season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »