Home

connected careers coaching help

This is a discussion on connected careers coaching help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
connected careers coaching help

I need some help me and my buddy are 9 years in on our current CC and I use the cowboys and when I originally created a coach I had my settings at 55 pass settings and ran a balanced offense now the way I've drafted I'm built more for a spread offense and more so want my passing at a 75 but don't see anywhere to change it. Is it possible to change this without retiring and making another coach? And if anyone is unsure of what I'm talking about I'm referring to when you create a coach it asks how you want your balance between passing and running and aggression and what playbook to use like I said I want more passing and would like to use the Patriots playbook and want to know if I can do that with my coach or have to start over
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Not sure. I didn't adjust the tendencies @ all.

I do know that once you select a playbook for your created coach, it's locked in. No way of changing it (besides pre-game screen) that I know of w/o creating a new coach. It's permanently assigned to him. I would guess its prob the same.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: connected careers coaching help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Iachimoe
Not sure. I didn't adjust the tendencies @ all.

I do know that once you select a playbook for your created coach, it's locked in. No way of changing it (besides pre-game screen) that I know of w/o creating a new coach. It's permanently assigned to him. I would guess its prob the same.
Minor workaround for that is to select a new playbook before the start of each game.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:43 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 0

I've read on here somewhere that the tendencies are locked after creating the coach. Kind of a bummer, like a coach can't change his tendencies depending on personnel.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for the help guys that is a bummer though because I want to change my playbook and tendencies but don't want to change my coach after winning 2 superbowls
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »