Home

Chip Kelly in CCM

This is a discussion on Chip Kelly in CCM within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2013, 01:52 PM   #17
Rookie

ThePhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Chip Kelly in CCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luby3131
Here's the image I used http://www.google.com/imgres?q=chip+...r:15,s:0,i:146

Just save it to your computer and plug it into the gameface generator (don't upload a side view)

As for the receivers, I'm not really sure what to do. I know I want to make one of the WRs in a speed role (to be my Bralon Addison) but I can't really decide what to characterize the other WR as. I want him to be in the Josh Huff mold. Would you consider that to be more of a route runner or a possesion receiver?

The other issue I had is at corner. Do Terrance Mitchell and Ifo Ekpre-Olomu usually play man to man? I was thinking I'd just set the corners as balanced
The new version of Gameface won't let us use this picture because it says it is too small. So I went ahead and tried looking for any other picture that works. All the good pictures of him I fould had the mic of his headset in the way, or a dark shadow caused by his visor hat. The 3 best ones I found, I used them, and when I looked at the final product, it came out terrible. The reason for that was because his whole face was tilted to the right or left of his head because in the real picture, his head was angled and he wasn't looking right at the camera.

So... to make the long story short, if anyone finds a picture of Chip Kelly, could you please post the URL of it after you test the picture to see what it comes out to be. Thanks...

Xbox: JThind
Old 01-04-2013, 04:04 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhillyPhanatic
The new version of Gameface won't let us use this picture because it says it is too small.
I just used it and it worked well. Here's the biggest version: http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4...vd20090806.jpg
Old 01-04-2013, 04:05 PM   #19
Rookie

ThePhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowrap
I just used it and it worked well. Here's the biggest version: http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4...vd20090806.jpg
I'll try this. Thanks.

Xbox: JThind

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »