Home

Which Team is Truly a Rebuild Project

This is a discussion on Which Team is Truly a Rebuild Project within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2012, 08:59 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Which Team is Truly a Rebuild Project

Bills, old running back, Spiller cant stay healthy, D line is good though, and Fitz isnt that good, get rid of him.

My Mariners dynasty!
XBL Gamertag- xLMJx21
Old 11-30-2012, 09:00 PM   #10
Rookie

JO122194's Arena

OVR: 0

I got the game for thanksgiving break and played it non stop til I had to go back to college. I traded MJD for Tebow and Bilal Powell and I had pretty fun trying to rebuild the Jags. They need everything on D but CB's overly. Need now a HB, WR, and help on O-Line......but they do now have the greatest QB to ever breath so it goes either way When I left I was 3-9 on an All Madden sliders set. It was actually a very interesting franchise. I don't know if it was because I hadn't played in 3 months or it actually keep me coming back and happy with the position I was in. Can't wait til be done w/ the semester so I can relax and go back to that CCM
Old 12-01-2012, 01:01 AM   #11
Pro

live to die54's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
The Baltimore Ravens! They are the worst 9-2 team I've ever seen!
i agree, the ravens would be a good call

they need a #1 wr
TE
OL help everywhere but 1 OG and 1 OT(Yanda and Oher)
Possibly a QB depending on your opinion of flacco(i hate him so i feel they need one)
1 or 2 MLB depending on what you think of mcclain and ellerbe
a slot CB
a FS
and also a SS

the ravens have a lot of age on their roster and revamping them while trying to maintain a competitive edge is/was a lot of fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2012, 03:06 AM   #12
Rookie

bccards13's Arena

OVR: 2

I say the Jags because of the atrocity that is their quarterback situation.

Cleveland has a good defense with the only problem being their FS, but Young is a developing talent that can be good. The Browns just need a QB and they can be deadly. Get a second tight end with them like I did and you can run with Richardson all day.

The Bills are bad but too many explosive players give them an edge. Fitzpatrick is the issue. Trade him and a few other guys for a good deep ball quarterback and you have Johnson scoring 3 times a game.

The Chiefs have Jamaal Charles. That's enough to run by defenses with.

The Jags are the only team that sticks out to me as bad enough to rebuild.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:06 AM   #13
Rookie

bccards13's Arena

I say the Jags because of the atrocity that is their quarterback situation.

Cleveland has a good defense with the only problem being their FS, but Young is a developing talent that can be good. The Browns just need a QB and they can be deadly. Get a second tight end with them like I did and you can run with Richardson all day.

The Bills are bad but too many explosive players give them an edge. Fitzpatrick is the issue. Trade him and a few other guys for a good deep ball quarterback and you have Johnson scoring 3 times a game.

The Chiefs have Jamaal Charles. That's enough to run by defenses with.

The Jags are the only team that sticks out to me as bad enough to rebuild.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:25 AM   #14
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0

Madden 10 was
Old 12-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #15
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

The jaguars qb situation in madden terms is not horrible.. Gabbert is a few upgrades away from being a nasty qb.. They have a solid defense pretty good line and a solid receiving core.. Also good tight ends.. By far not the hardest to rebuild.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2012, 07:45 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Good arguments all. I love the Ravens suggestion from the Steelers crowd .

Seriously, though, their roster is full of aging vets who will be very hard to replace.

I practiced with BUF and depending on CJ's reliability, the offense can be pretty explosive.

JAX does sound like the fan favorite. MJD can only take you so far, and to win games you have to do it with the defense and very conservative play. I've surprisingly gotten a lot out of their WR. I've had to play Henne though; Gabbert is too bad to stomach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »