Home

MUT "Duel Drafts" wasn't working, and it's getting immediate help. CCM? Nope.

This is a discussion on MUT "Duel Drafts" wasn't working, and it's getting immediate help. CCM? Nope. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2012, 09:40 AM   #1
Rookie

SynShadowzz's Arena

OVR: 3
MUT "Duel Drafts" wasn't working, and it's getting immediate help. CCM? Nope.

VIA EA's Twitter, the MUT Draft Duel wasn't working right from the start. It has now been disabled and is being worked on.

Meanwhile, months later, we're still dealing with the Salary Cap glitch.

I'm speechless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2012, 10:50 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MUT "Duel Drafts" wasn't working, and it's getting immediate help. CCM? Nope.

Draft dule brings in extra revenue , fixing ccm for madden 13 does not. You already bought the game. So EA doesn't really care, but you will still buy next years because they will claim to have everything fixed as well as brand new editoions to ccm (really just old stuff they took away from old maddens and are reimplementing).

Draft dule actual cost money (or MUT coins) every time you want to participate. You have to buy a pay pack to enter, which is kinda disappointing cause everybody should have a chance to play. I have come to accept EA for what they are, a company who values money over customer service. This does not upset me though cause if I don't like it I don't have to buy their game and participate. For me it still worth the 60$ currently .

That being said draft dule is freaking AWESOME! Most fun I've had in a long time in madden . Cheesers get exsposed for what they are, you can't pull cheap crap when Senneca Wallace is your starting Qb , and you got Pierre Thomas toteing the rock for you lol. I just went 15-15 267 yds 2 tds with Chris Redman ! All while I was playing sim ball! The other guy tried the usual cheap crap and failed miserably. There are still nanos but when you D players are not rocking 80+ speed at every position it much easier to manage. I love draft dule!
Old 12-01-2012, 11:01 AM   #3
Rookie

SynShadowzz's Arena

Re: MUT "Duel Drafts" wasn't working, and it's getting immediate help. CCM? Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdcgg81
Draft dule brings in extra revenue , fixing ccm for madden 13 does not. You already bought the game. So EA doesn't really care, but you will still buy next years because they will claim to have everything fixed as well as brand new editoions to ccm (really just old stuff they took away from old maddens and are reimplementing).

Draft dule actual cost money (or MUT coins) every time you want to participate. You have to buy a pay pack to enter, which is kinda disappointing cause everybody should have a chance to play. I have come to accept EA for what they are, a company who values money over customer service. This does not upset me though cause if I don't like it I don't have to buy their game and participate. For me it still worth the 60$ currently .

That being said draft dule is freaking AWESOME! Most fun I've had in a long time in madden . Cheesers get exsposed for what they are, you can't pull cheap crap when Senneca Wallace is your starting Qb , and you got Pierre Thomas toteing the rock for you lol. I just went 15-15 267 yds 2 tds with Chris Redman ! All while I was playing sim ball! The other guy tried the usual cheap crap and failed miserably. There are still nanos but when you D players are not rocking 80+ speed at every position it much easier to manage. I love draft dule!

Thanks chief, but the meat of the game = CCM.

I know how business works. You make money however possible, thus MUT gets all of this attention. However, business is usually centered around putting out a great product and fixing flaws if they exist. I'm not one of those bull****ters who says "Well you just lost a customer, EA"... I'm not that naive. I'll buy next years game because I want to play NFL football on my XBox (360 or 720), and they are the only game in town. This is why EA can take my money and then stick a finger up my butt.

CCM was what they drove home during the advertising campaign, and it doesn't work. They need to fix what they sold me (CCM) before Tommy Toddler gets new features in his secondary game mode (MUT).
Old 12-01-2012, 11:41 AM   #4
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

i tried this out yesterday and in the game the play clock was working but the time wasent so the quarters seemed like they was going on forever. the guy i played quit in 3rd quarter after he threw his 8th pick of the game and was getting smoked 35-7. what was funny we basically had the same team because its not your normal MUT teams u play with, he keep trying to scramble and throwing deep. but it does seem weird that this just comes out and it gets attention right away while the real game is still broke with salary cap glitch,depth chart glitch,freezing issues,broken left cb the list goes on and on... which some have been with game since day 1.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:51 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
i tried this out yesterday and in the game the play clock was working but the time wasent so the quarters seemed like they was going on forever. the guy i played quit in 3rd quarter after he threw his 8th pick of the game and was getting smoked 35-7. what was funny we basically had the same team because its not your normal MUT teams u play with, he keep trying to scramble and throwing deep. but it does seem weird that this just comes out and it gets attention right away while the real game is still broke with salary cap glitch,depth chart glitch,freezing issues,broken left cb the list goes on and on... which some have been with game since day 1.
Not to mention...why is it coming out with a bug like the clock not working...?

Couldn't they see that before hand? Play a game and see if the clock moves? Sounds like Users saw it immediately, which is why the need for a hot fix.

I don't get it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2012, 12:14 PM   #6
Rookie

I tried to try it out, we drafted our teams, set our lineups, then in the pre-game screen he quit and it kicked me out and I lost my pack and never got to play. =/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »