Home

Freezing issue around depth chart?

This is a discussion on Freezing issue around depth chart? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3
Freezing issue around depth chart?

When editing my depth chart, when I try to hit the "circle" button to go back when I'm finished, the game freezes. Any help with this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Freezing issue around depth chart?

This happens to me all the time. I'm on 360, and the "Clear System Cache" in Storage works just fine for me in clearing this up. Don't know of a solution for PS3, though.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:09 PM   #3
Rookie

kevlar_pso's Arena

OVR: 1

I have had problems there as well. From reading other threads, and from my own experience, it seems like the problem is with the triggers on the controller. This would be either the L2 or R2 on the PS3. While holding this down, you have to give the game enough time to load the information before letting go of the button/trigger. Kind of annoying, but it is a minor one. I would rather wait an extra second or so for the info to load, than have to reboot my system.

Hope this helps!
Old 12-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #4
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlar_pso
I have had problems there as well. From reading other threads, and from my own experience, it seems like the problem is with the triggers on the controller. This would be either the L2 or R2 on the PS3. While holding this down, you have to give the game enough time to load the information before letting go of the button/trigger. Kind of annoying, but it is a minor one. I would rather wait an extra second or so for the info to load, than have to reboot my system.

Hope this helps!
Thanks, I'm not sure how that effects anything, since it's the "O" button, when I hit that to go "back", you know, to get out of the Depth Chart screen, that's when the freeze happens. But I'll try again.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:17 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Mine has been locking up as well. The funny thing is only the movement of the menu is locked up. Thank god the O and X buttons still work or I would lost like 3 hours I spent making trades and doing progression in my CCM. Thought I lost everything for a second there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #6
Just started!

OVR: 0

I would rather wait an extra second or so for the info to load
Old 12-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #7
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

Okay now it's working. The only thing I did different was I didn't use the "auto depth chart" button. And I also waiting a few more second before hitting the "back" button when I was done. So either that worked, or, the whole thing was completely random.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »