Home

Golden Free Agents in M13

This is a discussion on Golden Free Agents in M13 within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-10-2012, 01:08 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Golden Free Agents in M13

Everyone is forgetting about A.J. Jenkins I put him in my #1 slot for WR and he is a beast. Trust me. Drafted first round by 49ers and isn't used. In madden he's a beast
Old 12-12-2012, 01:01 AM   #10
Twitch Staff

CloudFuel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFlacid
Everyone is forgetting about A.J. Jenkins I put him in my #1 slot for WR and he is a beast. Trust me. Drafted first round by 49ers and isn't used. In madden he's a beast
A beast? Really? That's interest since he is short, has an ok SPC/RTE, horrible RLS, horrible STR, & bad AWR. His athletics are really good and his CAT/CIT are good, too.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:18 AM   #11
Rookie

Free agents i have picked up in the first 2 years are
Year 1:amendola(great Slot), Stephans-howling(very good receiving back), Vince young
Year 2evon Bess(possibly better slot), Santana moss, Blount, Titus young.

I little trick ive noticed u can do is search all FA by AWR. Pick up any rookies with 75+ awr and they usually have superstar. It was funny i picked up an UFA WR that was pretty awful but has SS Dev and traded him for a 4th(could have gotten better probably) he was like a 70 overall but really really slow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2012, 10:18 AM   #12
Rookie

Two guys that I always recommend trying to pick up are Daniel Harmon and Kenny Timm.

Daniel Harmon is in the Konnor Shepard draft class and is a 60 overall WR with 99 speed/accel/agi, good catching and route running skills (88 Spec catch O_O!), but brutally low awareness (10, another O_O! hah). He's short, but perfect for a slot receiver in my opinion, almost like a Wes Welker clone. He even wears 83 on my team! Also, forgot to mention, his return skill is 95 out of the box.

Kenny Timm is a 6'5" beast with high physicals (99 speed, Jumping), great catching skills and decent WR skills (also brutally low awareness at 20). He's in the Zach Richmond/Xavier Waters draft (2 years after Harmon's draft) and I'm pretty sure he isn't picked up by anyone in the draft and goes into the UDFA pool.

Honestly, pick these two guys up if you have the opportunity. They're low rated, but could hold down your receiving core for years to come.

That is of course, if you don't sim most of your games. The low awareness would be a serious dealbreaker.

Last edited by Dempseylicious23; 12-12-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:35 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muteki
Ramses Barden is a beast. He's kinda slow, but he grabs everything.

I picked up Jurrell Casey and the guy has been dominant for me. He's been the only DT I've had that I've gotten consistent production out of.
I moved Barden to TE on some plays and he is a killer when matched up against a linebacker.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

I like using Dennis Pita
Old 12-13-2012, 10:11 AM   #15
Rookie

koszak27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempseylicious23
Two guys that I always recommend trying to pick up are Daniel Harmon and Kenny Timm.

Daniel Harmon is in the Konnor Shepard draft class and is a 60 overall WR with 99 speed/accel/agi, good catching and route running skills (88 Spec catch O_O!), but brutally low awareness (10, another O_O! hah). He's short, but perfect for a slot receiver in my opinion, almost like a Wes Welker clone. He even wears 83 on my team! Also, forgot to mention, his return skill is 95 out of the box.

Kenny Timm is a 6'5" beast with high physicals (99 speed, Jumping), great catching skills and decent WR skills (also brutally low awareness at 20). He's in the Zach Richmond/Xavier Waters draft (2 years after Harmon's draft) and I'm pretty sure he isn't picked up by anyone in the draft and goes into the UDFA pool.

Honestly, pick these two guys up if you have the opportunity. They're low rated, but could hold down your receiving core for years to come.

That is of course, if you don't sim most of your games. The low awareness would be a serious dealbreaker.

I actually just did the Waters draft and still needed a starting TE in pre-season. I checked out TEs and didn't like what I saw so I sorted WRs by size and WR Kimm was top of my list. I'm starting him as a receiving TE rated at 65 OVR going forward in my coach mode Giants CCM. Needless to say I was relieved reading your post, haha.

"It is amazing how many drivers think that the brakes are for slowing the car down."
Mario Andretti

FIFA '15 Dynasty: Team of Randoms
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by koszak27
I actually just did the Waters draft and still needed a starting TE in pre-season. I checked out TEs and didn't like what I saw so I sorted WRs by size and WR Kimm was top of my list. I'm starting him as a receiving TE rated at 65 OVR going forward in my coach mode Giants CCM. Needless to say I was relieved reading your post, haha.
Does it make you feel dirty that you're playing a guy who graduated Villanova University, you know, given the whole Holy War games and all?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »