Home

Golden Free Agents in M13

This is a discussion on Golden Free Agents in M13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2012, 08:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Golden Free Agents in M13

Who knows of good ones in Madden 13?

A mate of mine found Jay Dwyer and he has some beastly stats as a Middle Linebacker.

84 tackle, 83 power, 82 speed, 75 str, 88 acceleration, 76 agi, 88 shed, 84 pursuit,

The only things holding him down is crappy awareness (47) and play rec (58)

He is only 20 years and has slow dev.

He has some good base stats though and even with the slow development, he is young enough to create a solid Linebacker out of him.

Anyone else found some gems in Free Agency?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2012, 11:59 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Golden Free Agents in M13

I always pick Dwyer up. He's a pre-season super star, and if you control the MLB, he can be a killer. The raw physical attributes are all there.

I picked up Ramses Barden out of FA in one CCM and he's just been unstoppable. He's huge, beats the press, and catches in traffic. I love him despite his 70s-ish rating.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
Rookie

Mesmurized's Arena

OVR: 1

After the Tindle Bree draft, I picked up alot of undrafted rookie WRs and found Jamarkus Bailey. He is awesome, has 99 speed and good receiver ratings where it matters like release, jumping, catching, catch in traffic etc.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #4
Pro

ItsOrangeBaby's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP
I always pick Dwyer up. He's a pre-season super star, and if you control the MLB, he can be a killer. The raw physical attributes are all there.

I picked up Ramses Barden out of FA in one CCM and he's just been unstoppable. He's huge, beats the press, and catches in traffic. I love him despite his 70s-ish rating.
Yea, I was playing a CC with a somewhat broken version of the chargers. Got rid of most of the offense Rivers, Gates, Floyd, Meachem, Rosario, Brown, Matthews. Which made me try and build Ladarius Green up, but that plan went out the window when Green went out the whole season around week 4 or 5 which made me pick Barden and convert him to a TE for the season and he had some decent stats despite Kellen Moore being the starting qb.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-09-2012, 06:21 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 4

Weird, I just added Dwyer to replace an injured Freeman.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2012, 11:06 PM   #6
Rookie

Muteki's Arena

OVR: 0

Ramses Barden is a beast. He's kinda slow, but he grabs everything.

I picked up Jurrell Casey and the guy has been dominant for me. He's been the only DT I've had that I've gotten consistent production out of.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:09 AM   #7
Rookie

frostedtoast's Arena

OVR: 0

Cody Pearcy, phenomenal physical attributes 98 speed, 97 or 98 jumping etc poor catching though but is really young
Old 12-10-2012, 12:10 AM   #8
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

OVR: 9

Wes Lyons, the monster 6'9" WR. He has like a 42 Catch so he's a project ,but get his catch up and he's a Red Zone threat

Last time I used Wes was in my Falcons CCM and that was with the Pre Season roster. I haven't played Madden since NBA 2k13 dropped so he may have been removed from the FA Pool.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »