Home

Any Chance Madden 14 Allows Game Face for All NFL Players?

This is a discussion on Any Chance Madden 14 Allows Game Face for All NFL Players? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11
Any Chance Madden 14 Allows Game Face for All NFL Players?

Pure speculation of course, but I was playing Madden and thinking how people love authenticity and therefore many (not all, but a lot I would guess) enjoy not only seeing their favorite players look like themselves in terms of equipment, but also in terms of their on-the-field "cyber face."

But many guys are obviously missing...off the top of my head--Arian Foster, AJ Green, Trent Richardson and literally dozens more look utterly generic. Other guys, like Eli Manning, Alex Smith, Ryan Fitzpatrick and even Tom Brady just look downright off.

Game Face isn't perfect at all--for me as a in-game coach, I looked great on the computer and average at best when uploaded into the game...but with a new year to fix the issues...any chance that they'll expand the feature to allow us to add tons more faces to the game for not only the team we control, but the entire league as well?

I figured if they implement better broadcast presentation that shows more close-ups of players pre and post-play, and if Game Face advances, you could theoretically have a league where (space willing, of course), virtually everyone (or at the very least, every single household name guy) could look like their real life counterpart. And when you are playing the game or just watching a demo, it would make it all the more photo realistic and authentic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2012, 12:35 AM   #2
MVP

MJHSpanda57's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Any Chance Madden 14 Allows Game Face for All NFL Players?

That would be an awesome feature. My favorite part about MLB The Show is editing the minor leaguers ha Idk if Madden could implement a CAP editor like that but that would be an easy way to get accurate looking faces.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:31 AM   #3
Banned

Maelstrom's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Pure speculation of course, but I was playing Madden and thinking how people love authenticity and therefore many (not all, but a lot I would guess) enjoy not only seeing their favorite players look like themselves in terms of equipment, but also in terms of their on-the-field "cyber face."

But many guys are obviously missing...off the top of my head--Arian Foster, AJ Green, Trent Richardson and literally dozens more look utterly generic. Other guys, like Eli Manning, Alex Smith, Ryan Fitzpatrick and even Tom Brady just look downright off.

Game Face isn't perfect at all--for me as a in-game coach, I looked great on the computer and average at best when uploaded into the game...but with a new year to fix the issues...any chance that they'll expand the feature to allow us to add tons more faces to the game for not only the team we control, but the entire league as well?

I figured if they implement better broadcast presentation that shows more close-ups of players pre and post-play, and if Game Face advances, you could theoretically have a league where (space willing, of course), virtually everyone (or at the very least, every single household name guy) could look like their real life counterpart. And when you are playing the game or just watching a demo, it would make it all the more photo realistic and authentic.

For one, try to use the best resolution photo that you can. Make sure it's in sharp focus.

Also, I think it depends on your system. I am running a Mac with 8 gigs of RAM.

At first I was running only 4 gigs of RAM & I had issues. However, after I installed the extra 4 gigs, I have had no issues.

Like I said, make suere it's a high resolution photo. Smart phone cameras won't do it. You need a high resolution camera to get a good, crystal-clear picture.

Make sure your lighting is good, so your face is well lit, but not blown out, with no reflection from your the oils on your skin. If not, you will get highlights on your face like I have in my Game Face. You can see the light reflecting off the oils on my skin.

You can look at the picture on my card in my area. The picture you see there is my EA Game Face. I used a high resolution camera. The facial hair that you see is my own, not added in the Face editor. I downloaded it from EA, deleted the white background & added a football field in the background layer to post here.

My Game Face looks exactly the same in Madden. So, it's possible to get a clear picture, but you got to have a good computer, & high resolution pictures.

Last edited by Maelstrom; 12-13-2012 at 01:35 AM.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:58 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am agree with you,

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »