Home

Finally starting a CCM! One very important question that needs expert answers!

This is a discussion on Finally starting a CCM! One very important question that needs expert answers! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which CCM mode should I use for one user?
Offline CCM 17 53.13%
Online CCM 15 46.88%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2012, 02:20 AM   #9
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Finally starting a CCM! One very important question that needs expert answers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksrule3
Can you do offline fantasy drafts?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
Nope, which is frustrating, because the most up-to-date rosters you can do a fantasy draft with are from Week 4.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:27 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Finally starting a CCM! One very important question that needs expert answers!

With online ccm i've noticed I almost always lose connection to the server when its just me by myself, but in my other ccm that has other users in it, it never drops.. weird
Old 12-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #11
Banned

D_Fos's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillzlikewhoa12
But offline, will I run into the Salary Cap glitch, (especially with the 49ers)?
Well I don't see why you couldn't turn off the Salary Cap to avoid the glitch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2012, 01:30 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Fos
Well I don't see why you couldn't turn off the Salary Cap to avoid the glitch?
Because some like the challenge of building or rebuilding a team within real life restrictions.

Aside from that, a problem that was noted on this board about 7 hours after release should not be impacting the game four patches and nearly 4 months later.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:33 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillzlikewhoa12
So I am finally going to plunge into a CCM after weeks of trying different sliders. (settled on Jarrod's Black Set).

I had one verry important question though on which route to go... I will be doing a single user coach mode CCM with the San Francisco 49ers.

1. Should I do go with a offline or online ccm?

Being one user why would I go with an online ccm?

But offline, will I run into the Salary Cap glitch, (especially with the 49ers)?

I do want to use the most up to date rosters with some edited players making it a custom roster.

Please let me know which mode I should use and why...

This is the most imporatant question to me!

Thanks guys!
The biggest reason for me going back ONLINE was the injury bug. Offline they get injured for 1/2 the season 1 week and the next there they are on the field!?
Old 12-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #14
Banned

D_Fos's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherfan076
The biggest reason for me going back ONLINE was the injury bug. Offline they get injured for 1/2 the season 1 week and the next there they are on the field!?
That hasn't happened in my Offline CCM since the Patch-4 update.
I've been able to tweak my sliders as the season progresses now and my injuries/ league injuries haven't reset.
The injury slider does work, so just lower it some, and the injuries will be less serious. I'm using 75 Fatigue w/ 25(lower= less likely) injury and I have apx. 4 major injuries and 1 or 2 short term injuries(8gms in).

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ealism-20.html

Last edited by D_Fos; 12-15-2012 at 09:58 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »