Home

way to many fumbles in offline ccm...........

This is a discussion on way to many fumbles in offline ccm........... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2012, 08:12 PM   #17
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: way to many fumbles in offline ccm...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Lowering the slider increases fumble chances (it's really relating to the ability of ball carriers to hold on to the ball). It seems like there's some relationship between Fumble slider, Tackle slider, and TAK/POW/CAR ratings and the Big Hitter and Brace for... ratings...assuming everything is working right.

The difference in Play Now vs CCM is (supposed to be) gone.

u said in an earlier post u had yours set to 32 for both???? or did i misread what u meant? so thats why i was gonna try them @ 32. and i've gotten fumbles by the cmp team by rb's and wr's.....mine has happen with rb and qb.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:20 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
u said in an earlier post u had yours set to 32 for both???? or did i misread what u meant? so thats why i was gonna try them @ 32. and i've gotten fumbles by the cmp team by rb's and wr's.....mine has happen with rb and qb.
Yeah, I have them at 32 for each and don't see the fumbles you're seeing consistently (happens here or there by randomness, but not every game).

However, if I put it at, say, 15 and didn't change anything else, I probably WOULD see tons of fumbles with this team (just about all their CAR ratings are garbage).
Old 12-14-2012, 10:13 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Maynard
I've been having the same issues. Jamaal Charles had 6 fumbles in one game and 3 in the next.

I have the sliders down to 2 for me and 3 for the cpu.
You have to raise the fumble slider to tone down the fumbles. If you lower it you'll fumble more..
Old 12-15-2012, 12:44 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 8

Funny ****!! I keep lowering the fumble slider cause i see almost no fumbles. Im looking for balance. If you have a high tackle slider your fumble slider needsr to be higher. Causw higher tackle gives you more direct or hard tackle so more fumbles.
Ive got my tackle at 11 and fumbles at 9
Old 12-15-2012, 01:04 AM   #21
Banned

D_Fos's Arena

OVR: 0

This was 1 of the 1st issues I wanted to resolve during my 1st test CCM season. 3 things that can decrease the fumbles in offline CCM(slider wise).

To decrease fumbles

1. Obvious fix, Raise the Fumble slider. however imo if you raise the fumble slider, you will also see better running games.

2. Lower Tackle slider. However it will also allow more Broken Tackles and missed tackles. So again, improvment for the running game.

3. Rush Reaction D. I started w/ the CPU on all 75s with my Player/User sliders set at all 50s. I've had to decrease the Rush Reaction b/c it was causing more BIG(Hit-Stick animations that usually end w/ a fumble) hits, behind the LOS.

So I've been tweaking mine from

Player/CPU
50/75 on all sliders. Similar setup as the default All-Madden Sliders of 25/50. Still giving the CPU 25 more points.

Heres where I'm at now.

Offense User/CPU
Brk Tack: 50/75
Run Blk: 50/75
Fumble: 57/75
Defense
Rush D Rea: 50/60
Blk Shed: 58/85
Tackle: 60/57

As you can see, the tackle Slider is lower or equal to the Fumble slider. I like seeing the CPU still be able to force fumbles. I still have the CPU w/ better rush reaction D, Blk Shed, and equal Tackle vs my Fumble slider. So the CPU can still stop the run, just w/ less fumbles being forced.
Currently Testing
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...3-realism.html

Last edited by D_Fos; 12-15-2012 at 01:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2012, 02:25 AM   #22
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Funny ****!! I keep lowering the fumble slider cause i see almost no fumbles. Im looking for balance. If you have a high tackle slider your fumble slider needsr to be higher. Causw higher tackle gives you more direct or hard tackle so more fumbles.
Ive got my tackle at 11 and fumbles at 9
well my tackle is at default 50 most of my sliders are default except pass block and run block and my pass reaction is @ 0. i'll try a game @ 32 and if i get another 3 game for the cmp and a few for me totaling around 7 for the game again i'll up both the fumble sliders. because i was doing the math earlier and @ this rate i'll have caused like 112 fumbles on yr and almost 70 fumble recoveries and that dosen't include int's if those go up i'll have some crazy turnover numbers for the yr.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:00 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
well my tackle is at default 50 most of my sliders are default except pass block and run block and my pass reaction is @ 0. i'll try a game @ 32 and if i get another 3 game for the cmp and a few for me totaling around 7 for the game again i'll up both the fumble sliders. because i was doing the math earlier and @ this rate i'll have caused like 112 fumbles on yr and almost 70 fumble recoveries and that dosen't include int's if those go up i'll have some crazy turnover numbers for the yr.
Azdawg what level are you playing on? The CPU doesn't fumble anywhere near that amount of times per game against me with my sliders. I'll have some games where I put it on the ground a few too many times but I haven't seen them fumble that many and I have my fumbles at 35 for both... It has to be your overall setup..
Old 12-15-2012, 11:55 AM   #24
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Azdawg what level are you playing on? The CPU doesn't fumble anywhere near that amount of times per game against me with my sliders. I'll have some games where I put it on the ground a few too many times but I haven't seen them fumble that many and I have my fumbles at 35 for both... It has to be your overall setup..

im playing on all pro with everything default 50 except pass blocking for me i have that set @ 100 because i was having a problem with way to many sacks a game....and my run blocking slider is 65 for both me and cmp and i have pass reaction set @ 0 for me and cmp. everything for cmp is default 50 as well except what i meantioned. like i meantioned though in play now i have same slider set and i've yet to see either team combine for 7 fumbles a game in fact the cmp hardly fumbles in play now. i will play my 3rd game here in few and report back if its less or same with my fumble slider @ 32.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »