Home

way to many fumbles in offline ccm...........

This is a discussion on way to many fumbles in offline ccm........... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2012, 03:14 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: way to many fumbles in offline ccm...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
In CCM the game plays different when you put it on All-Madden then it does if you put it on All-Pro. If I use my exact sliders with the gameplay on All-Pro the CPU will still play like trash. I just believe when they tuned CCM to play like Play now they only touched All-Madden in CCM. In play now it has the old set up from the past where the gameplay goes to custom when you mess with sliders. I just believed they plugged the play now gameplay into All-Madden in CCM when they patched the game.. You still have to use the 75 and under rule to get the ultimate All-Madden challenge but if you want the play now gameplay you have to put the settings on All-Madden instead of All-Pro in CCM and adjust from there..
Interesting. Thanks for this info.

Go figure - the same "Play Now AI is different than CCM AI" was in the game like it was in M12 in Play Now vs Franchise.

But - at least it seems to give a "little" more freedom aside from those who want/need the top level challenge from the CPU.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:38 AM   #34
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: way to many fumbles in offline ccm...........

well i played my 4th game 2 fumbles for me and none for the cmp so seems adjusting the slider helped the cmp teams out because they was coughing it up 4 or more times a game so only 2 times in 2 games since seems more realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »