Home

How to load updated rosters into offline CCM???

This is a discussion on How to load updated rosters into offline CCM??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2012, 11:51 PM   #9
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: How to load updated rosters into offline CCM???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike N
You have to create a new franchise and select updated online roster at creation.
I tried that too and it's the same thing. It's like for offline playthe online rosters are updated, but for CCM there's a whole seperate roster update they do and it's behind. They don't update CCM rosters weekly...??
Old 12-18-2012, 06:07 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
I tried that too and it's the same thing. It's like for offline playthe online rosters are updated, but for CCM there's a whole seperate roster update they do and it's behind. They don't update CCM rosters weekly...??
I think the last one was like week 4. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:57 AM   #11
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtraWhistle
I think the last one was like week 4. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
Wow...so I'm playing my franchise with rosters from a week 4 update? That's inexcusable. Why did they go to this dumb CCM crap? Just leave the franchise thing alone so we can manually load rosters. If I wanted to adjust ratings etc myself it wouldn't matter cuz I can't load any saved roster in the franchise I wanted!? That's very frustrating to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2012, 10:16 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
Wow...so I'm playing my franchise with rosters from a week 4 update? That's inexcusable. Why did they go to this dumb CCM crap? Just leave the franchise thing alone so we can manually load rosters. If I wanted to adjust ratings etc myself it wouldn't matter cuz I can't load any saved roster in the franchise I wanted!? That's very frustrating to me
I know man, we are really close to the playoffs irl and we are still stuck with week 4 rosters on madden.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:25 AM   #13
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

It's stupid, but what the game does for some reason is load in the correct PLAYERS from the most recent update...but it keeps their ratings from the default rosters. So for example, if a player was a 56 overall when the game shipped and was a free agent...with the newest roster update he might be a 68 overall and on the Cowboys, but when you start a CCM with your "updated" roster, he'll be on the Cowboys but as a 56 overall. It's stupid.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:08 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by KleShreen
It's stupid, but what the game does for some reason is load in the correct PLAYERS from the most recent update...but it keeps their ratings from the default rosters. So for example, if a player was a 56 overall when the game shipped and was a free agent...with the newest roster update he might be a 68 overall and on the Cowboys, but when you start a CCM with your "updated" roster, he'll be on the Cowboys but as a 56 overall. It's stupid.
I don't think this is accurate because Luck is an 81 when I start a new CCM but out of the box he was a 79 I think. And currently he's an 86(with the play now or online rosters).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 12-18-2012, 11:18 AM   #15
Pro

OG_McNabb's Arena

OVR: 6

The ratings are based on the scheme of the coach that you are using.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG_McNabb
The ratings are based on the scheme of the coach that you are using.
That is what I thought as well but the OP is right. I tried starting a new franchise with the new roster update and the highest I could get Dez's ovr was 87 no matter which scheme I chose. His actual rating is 89 with latest update.

I couldnt figure out where some of the individual ratings where coming from because they were different then the original and current update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »