Home

Who to Rebuild?

This is a discussion on Who to Rebuild? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2012, 03:28 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Who to Rebuild?

The Colts are also a fun team to rebuild, since they don't have much other than Luck.
Old 12-29-2012, 06:10 PM   #10
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

OVR: 8

Some of you guys have some incredibly unrealistic trades and rebuilds. If I am going to rebuild a team it has to be realistic. That's just me.

Interests and Hobbies: video games, programming, psychology, neuroscience, piano, functional strength training.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #11
Rookie

steelsnarf's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scfootballfan
IMO the Rams are the team to rebuild with. Good young players with plenty of holes that need to be filled, but two first round picks in the 2013 and 14 draft.
I can second this. I just finished my first season with St. Louis (9-7, lost in wild card round to Saints) and all the young players totally anchor my team.

On offense Brian Quick was easily the best rookie wide receiver of the year (900+ yards, 11 TD's). Bradford started out slow but finished the season strong with a 6-2 back end record. Steven Jackson was the typical workhorse he always is.

The defensive line was totally stout to say the least. Chris Long had 18 sacks on the year (and I switched him and Robert Quinn as LE for different formations, the dude was a beast on both sides.) Michael Brockers had a great season and had the second most sacks with 6. James Laurinaitis was literally all over the field. The secondary was weak, Mikell was injured for half the season and Finnegan underperformed greatly and I plan on trading him this offseason. Janoris Jenkins was a total ballhawk and good on coverage, and was the only bright spot on the whole secondary.

In the draft I plan on getting an outside linebacker in the first round because it was a revolving door with injuries all year. Overall this is probably my favorite CCM so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2012, 09:56 AM   #12
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelsnarf
I can second this. I just finished my first season with St. Louis (9-7, lost in wild card round to Saints) and all the young players totally anchor my team.

On offense Brian Quick was easily the best rookie wide receiver of the year (900+ yards, 11 TD's). Bradford started out slow but finished the season strong with a 6-2 back end record. Steven Jackson was the typical workhorse he always is.

The defensive line was totally stout to say the least. Chris Long had 18 sacks on the year (and I switched him and Robert Quinn as LE for different formations, the dude was a beast on both sides.) Michael Brockers had a great season and had the second most sacks with 6. James Laurinaitis was literally all over the field. The secondary was weak, Mikell was injured for half the season and Finnegan underperformed greatly and I plan on trading him this offseason. Janoris Jenkins was a total ballhawk and good on coverage, and was the only bright spot on the whole secondary.

In the draft I plan on getting an outside linebacker in the first round because it was a revolving door with injuries all year. Overall this is probably my favorite CCM so far.
I dunno know but it seems like finnegan always underperforms...
Old 12-30-2012, 11:56 AM   #13
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Jacksonville, Kansas City, St. Louis, Buffalo, Oakland and the New York Jets would be the best choices.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 12-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 25

I totally destroyed the Jets and traded most of their talent. In 3 years I have hopes that my team will consist of Xavier Waters, Aarin Carrol, Tyrecous Lee, and Stacey Knight. I'm currently 0-7 in year 1.
Year 3 - 11-5
Old 12-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #15
Rookie

BGPurples3's Arena

OVR: 4

The Jaguars are a fun team to rebuild. If you don't like the fact that they have a star running back in MJD. You can always trade him for a couple draft picks. They have a QB issue with Henne and Gabbert, young receivers who can be easily improved. And they have a below-average defense that will make you want to pull your hair out. Tough team to rebuild, but can be fun as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »