Home

when I lose, I get docked 19pts...but when someone quits on me I get ZERO pts? WTH?

This is a discussion on when I lose, I get docked 19pts...but when someone quits on me I get ZERO pts? WTH? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 21
when I lose, I get docked 19pts...but when someone quits on me I get ZERO pts? WTH?

what the heck is going on?

I'll lose a game and it seems like I really get penalized...but someone just quit on me when I'm up 21-0 and he got docked "-1pts" and I received "0pts"

I mean it was crazy before when I would only get 7pts or what ever.... but ZERO????

can someone explain what is going on to me?

has this ever happened to you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2013, 12:06 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Re: when I lose, I get docked 19pts...but when someone quits on me I get ZERO pts? WT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
what the heck is going on?

I'll lose a game and it seems like I really get penalized...but someone just quit on me when I'm up 21-0 and he got docked "-1pts" and I received "0pts"

I mean it was crazy before when I would only get 7pts or what ever.... but ZERO????

can someone explain what is going on to me?

has this ever happened to you?
heck i barely crack 10 points and i've even had blow out games against oppents i beat a guy 56-13..... and got 10 points? how the hell u suppose level up if only getting that many points? but then i lost to a guy by 3 points and dude got like 20+ points....????
Old 01-03-2013, 12:37 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: when I lose, I get docked 19pts...but when someone quits on me I get ZERO pts? WT

i would guess that in your scenarios, you both were vastly superior to the competition?

i believe the scoring is weighted based on who's skill level is higher so ppl dont beat up newbs and fake accounts for ez points.

Old 01-03-2013, 01:42 PM   #4
Banned

Plache's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfctillidie
i would guess that in your scenarios, you both were vastly superior to the competition?

i believe the scoring is weighted based on who's skill level is higher so ppl dont beat up newbs and fake accounts for ez points.
That's part of it. Also, when one player uses a very good team and the other uses a very poor team: if the players using the poor team wins, he grabs a bunch of points for rank from the player using the better team - but, if the player using the better team wins: that player does not earn as many points toward rank.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:00 PM   #5
Banned

GOSH DARN IT!!!!

ITS STILL HAPPENING!!!!

I just lost 3- out of 5 games and each one was like -16, -15, -17

but the ones I won f'n +8, +10

I swear I'm being Trolled by some type of Online strategy on EA's part.

Last edited by Afrikan; 03-09-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2013, 12:10 AM   #6
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16

DUDE QUICKLY DELETE THAT! Your about to get yellow carded!
Old 03-09-2013, 12:01 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMan
DUDE QUICKLY DELETE THAT! Your about to get yellow carded!
thanks for the heads up, but I didn't know it got even more stricter than the last time I was here.

and also thankx for the bump...I didn't to post again how AGAIN LAST NIGHT I'm losing close games and I lose 17 pts left and right...but when I'm blowing someone out 45-0 and he quits...again I get ZERO pts, and he gets -1... I still can't get used to it....it literally blows my mind trying to understand what EA Tiburon's objective is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »