Home

Blitzing scheme out of Nickel 3-3-5 Sam

This is a discussion on Blitzing scheme out of Nickel 3-3-5 Sam within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2013, 12:01 PM   #1
Rookie

pbc561's Arena

OVR: 0
Blitzing scheme out of Nickel 3-3-5 Sam

This is a nice play/scheme that allows you to either get a B gap blitz or C gap blitz by a LB'er or DE or slot CB to either or both sides at the same time. You can also mix in a coverage defense. In other words, you can put pressure on a QB even if he is blocking extra players and then mix in a max coverage defense all out of the same look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_POykwf1CxM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2013, 06:21 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 21
Re: Blitzing scheme out of Nickel 3-3-5 Sam

Respect the heck out of your work. I hate to see minor shifting of LBs confuse the protection assignments so much.

I understand you applying real football stragity, but this stuff shows the game isn't built using it. When presented with it, the game literally just has players stand still.

This video directly makes me question the "real time" "threat based" pass protection the devs have spoke on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »