Home

played my first two games

This is a discussion on played my first two games within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
Rookie

@llout23's Arena

OVR: 0
played my first two games

online and i think idid ok for not being evn familiar with the controls.. ive always had an ps3 but really havnt played madden for about 3years now..

my first game i was the giants and my oppenent who i recommend(whiteboyswag33, i think) was the redskins and i was down eiher 28-7 or 21-7 and ended up coming back to tie it up in the fourth with two scores, ine was on a pick six by rolle i believe. but in then end i lost by 7 in the last minute..

now my second game my oppenent i forget his name but i found out its worth forgetting anyway... he picked the vikings so i thought i'd go with the pack cause of the playoffs and i got out to a quick 14-0 lead and this goon goes for it on 4th down backed up in his own territory, and of course he didnt get it so he quit..

so all in all it was great to finally play again.. if your ever playing look me up.. im a real clean player have no reason to play dirty , just playing for thr love of he game .. and btw i just got the game lat night and those first two games i mentioned were really my first two i jumped rit into online play looking forward to getting my *** handed to me from some of the vets around here...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2013, 08:17 AM   #2
Rookie

@llout23's Arena

Re: played my first two games

Im now 1-4.... lol
Old 01-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

i would play u but you on xbox i have ps3 im 21-26 im on a 3 game win streak right now havent played in like a week though lol.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:10 PM   #4
Banned

Drtro's Arena

OVR: 6

Playing Madden online gets extremely boring unless it's with friends/family. Everybody you play will either quit, cheat, or send you messages calling you names and middle school insults. My Uncle started a fantasy league our family and friends always joined. We do bets and all. This year we started a small Madden league and I won the first season and got $250.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:44 PM   #5
Rookie

@llout23's Arena

tried posting the stats.. didnt wprk..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (42.5 KB, 13 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »