Home

My Madden 12 BIG Question D: !!

This is a discussion on My Madden 12 BIG Question D: !! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #9
Rookie

Baller420's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: My Madden 12 BIG Question D: !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
it sounds to me that u may be past the CAP limit if u are only seeing 1 or 2 of the players u created that's one thing about the new maddens i hate they don't show u the number of created players allowed. also u cant delete players once u create them yet another thing i hate about the newer maddens as well.
Yeah, that's why I at least delete/release 2 players that's has the horrible rating on every team in my player management so my created players would pop up on there but they still don't show. It's like if I load one created player then it shows him by himself of 2 created players, I go on to Load another created player then it takes the 2 created players I saw and only put the one I loaded in the whole NFL roster so only I see him instead of the previous created players. So I don't know if their some type of "own NFL roster" within each created player file or what but I hate that we can't just put them in Free Agents then on a team. You can delete them, just go into File Management, go to Load-Delete and press Square or B I think on the Xbox and it should load up all the things you saved on Madden 12 then delete them like that or you have to press Square or B again then delete. But I don't know if I have to do that then re-create them all over again for it to work I mean, if that works I'll be more than happy to do so but I need to know if that's the right way or is there any other way first.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:43 PM   #10
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: My Madden 12 BIG Question D: !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller420
Yeah, that's why I at least delete/release 2 players that's has the horrible rating on every team in my player management so my created players would pop up on there but they still don't show. It's like if I load one created player then it shows him by himself of 2 created players, I go on to Load another created player then it takes the 2 created players I saw and only put the one I loaded in the whole NFL roster so only I see him instead of the previous created players. So I don't know if their some type of "own NFL roster" within each created player file or what but I hate that we can't just put them in Free Agents then on a team. You can delete them, just go into File Management, go to Load-Delete and press Square or B I think on the Xbox and it should load up all the things you saved on Madden 12 then delete them like that or you have to press Square or B again then delete. But I don't know if I have to do that then re-create them all over again for it to work I mean, if that works I'll be more than happy to do so but I need to know if that's the right way or is there any other way first.
that deletes the roster file.... not just the player unless xbox is different then ps3 because far as i know theres no way to just delete one player u created. so once u delete that roster file u would have to recreate those players all over again. wish EA would just add back in option to delete players and show the number of players u can create.... they have the option for delete a uniform.... but not a player???? now who plays madden to just create uniforms??? lmfao.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »