Home

Madden Curse?......

This is a discussion on Madden Curse?...... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6
Madden Curse?......

Just thought this was worth debating but, Ray Lewis is out for the season. Yes he was NOT on the cover but he WAS featured in one of the best opening sequences for Madden. So if things go well for Megatron will Ray Lewis's injury count?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden Curse?......

No it won't, in 2005 when Ray Lewis was on the cover, although he played majority of the season, he was injured I believe a few weeks before the season.

I don't want to bring up the Madden Curse, or seem as if I'm wishing pain upon another human being, cause that's downright awful, but it's Week 6. If you want the curse to work (evil), be patient.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by acreyman
Just thought this was worth debating but, Ray Lewis is out for the season. Yes he was NOT on the cover but he WAS featured in one of the best opening sequences for Madden. So if things go well for Megatron will Ray Lewis's injury count?
If people want it to, they'll figure out a way for it to work...unless CJ gets hurt for the season next week then as far as I'm concerned the curse didn't work which REALLY sucks since I DID draft Peyton Hillis last year and did not draft CJ this year

story of my life though...
Old 10-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 10

Maybe Ray Lewis injury has less to do with him being on the cover of a game several years ago and more to do with him getting older.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #5
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by acreyman
Since when has the Madden curse been about the opening sequence?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #6
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6

Well things are looking good for the cover man so if it holds out then the Lewis injury will pop up. I vote no, but there was a heated argument at work over it which cracked me up.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:31 PM   #7
Rookie

trendsetter09's Arena

OVR: 4

I also just realized that Lance Louis, a guy who got injured for the season by Jared Allen last week (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nf...rs-lance-louis) is on one of the loading screens of the game. I thought that was interesting.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:35 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Your all stupid. Megaton already got hurt this year. Hamstring and Concusions. Jus cause he didn't miss a whole game doesn't mean he didn't get "hurt"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »