Home

Is There A Way To Get All The Players I Want On One Team?

This is a discussion on Is There A Way To Get All The Players I Want On One Team? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2013, 12:49 AM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Is There A Way To Get All The Players I Want On One Team?

Haven't put this game in forever mainly because the Fantasy Draft is annoying and if I tried editing rosters, I couldn't add as many players to whatever team I wanted because of salary cap issues. I would like to play a season with all of my favorite players on the same team but it wasn't possible back when I was playing it.

Have they fixed it to where this is possible or am I still stuck in this same boat?
cdub71323 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Is There A Way To Get All The Players I Want On One Team?

2 ways to do this:

1. Edit the rosters at the main screen, then go in and do an offline CCM. You should be able to use your edited roster. didnt read the part about the salary cap issues, so this may not work for you...

2. This will work better, but youd have to play with the salary cap off...you can start an online CCM, and instead of creating your coach (or picking the coach of the team you actually want to use), you can pick the coach of the team that has the players you want on it. Make a trade to your desired team with the players you want, and trade crappy players from your desired team. Rinse and repeat...

If this isn't clear, there are other threads on this that might explain it if you searched for them...
BCox is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:22 PM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: Is There A Way To Get All The Players I Want On One Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCox
2 ways to do this:

1. Edit the rosters at the main screen, then go in and do an offline CCM. You should be able to use your edited roster. didnt read the part about the salary cap issues, so this may not work for you...

2. This will work better, but youd have to play with the salary cap off...you can start an online CCM, and instead of creating your coach (or picking the coach of the team you actually want to use), you can pick the coach of the team that has the players you want on it. Make a trade to your desired team with the players you want, and trade crappy players from your desired team. Rinse and repeat...

If this isn't clear, there are other threads on this that might explain it if you searched for them...
With #1, I think there was only one update the last time I played it, so I don't know if they gave us the ability to change their salaries in more recent updates or be able to turn the salary cap off from that menu.

Little confused with #2. I was looking at taking players from all of the teams and putting together the guys I like (Not all the best players at each position, but my favorites), so it's not just one team that I would want players from.

I would do this stuff myself, but my buddy has my Madden 13 copy right now and I was just seeing if I should get it back from him
cdub71323 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:35 AM   #4
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: AZ
Re: Is There A Way To Get All The Players I Want On One Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
Little confused with #2. I was looking at taking players from all of the teams and putting together the guys I like (Not all the best players at each position, but my favorites), so it's not just one team that I would want players from.
Here's basically what he's saying you could do.

Figure out which team you want all of your players to be accumulated on. For example, say you want them on the Bears and maybe 3 of the players you want are Patrick Peterson, CJ Spiller, Eric Decker.

Start a CCM with salary cap turned off as the Bills, for example. Immediately trade Spiller to the Bears for whoever. Retire, rejoin as the Cardinals coach. Trade Patrick Peterson to the Bears. Retire, rejoin as the Broncos, etc etc. Once you've finally gotten all of your favorite players to the Bears, join as them and you're all set.

Tedious? Yes. But it's a feasible way to play the way you want.
bichettehappens is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:58 AM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: Is There A Way To Get All The Players I Want On One Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bichettehappens
Here's basically what he's saying you could do.

Figure out which team you want all of your players to be accumulated on. For example, say you want them on the Bears and maybe 3 of the players you want are Patrick Peterson, CJ Spiller, Eric Decker.

Start a CCM with salary cap turned off as the Bills, for example. Immediately trade Spiller to the Bears for whoever. Retire, rejoin as the Cardinals coach. Trade Patrick Peterson to the Bears. Retire, rejoin as the Broncos, etc etc. Once you've finally gotten all of your favorite players to the Bears, join as them and you're all set.

Tedious? Yes. But it's a feasible way to play the way you want.
Okay, sweet. Didn't know that was possible. Can I do that on an offline CCM or would that only work for online CCM?
cdub71323 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 AM.

Top -