Home

Most improved team in latest CCM roster update

This is a discussion on Most improved team in latest CCM roster update within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Most improved team in latest CCM roster update

From the beginning of the season roster to the "end Season" CCM roster it has to be the seahawks. Not only did their ratings go up alot as a team several players took huge jumps and went from regular development to "quick" or "superstar".
QB-Russel Wilson and CB richard sherman got bumped from normal to Superstar Dev while getting about a 10 point boost in OVerall rating. And MLB bobby Wagner got "quick" Dev and is an 82 overall now. Although Doug baldwin lost his "quick" Dev.

And on top of all the improvements what makes it even sweeter is the speed boosts to Marshawn lynch and Richard Sherman. with a now 92 and 93 speed respectively. Making Lynch easily the best Power back in the game and Sherm a true lockdown corner.

This team is loaded with young talent and would be great to start a CCM with as i look for teams that have alot of Dev players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2013, 05:59 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Most improved team in latest CCM roster update

I dont know, Vikings could be, there team at the beginning of the year was like a 73 overall, now its like an 83 overall but i dont know
Old 01-12-2013, 07:39 PM   #3
Rookie

Don't forget Browner got bumped up to a superstar learning now too and his zone is like a 93 and his man got bumped to a 91 pretty solid I'm gonna have to restart my career with them now
Old 01-13-2013, 12:00 AM   #4
Rookie

eds133's Arena

OVR: 2

can anyone tell me how the rams roster got updated? I won't be home for a few days and was interested in ratings and if any dev. ratings have changed. thanks!!
Old 01-13-2013, 01:01 AM   #5
Banned

Drtro's Arena

OVR: 6

To bad you can't play with them because the game freezes whenever I try to start a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2013, 03:15 PM   #6
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eds133
can anyone tell me how the rams roster got updated? I won't be home for a few days and was interested in ratings and if any dev. ratings have changed. thanks!!
Bradford got rated a lot better not sure if his dev changed as I haven't restarted, givens is way better, Jenkins I better, the strong safeties got worse, Jo Lun Dunbar is rated better and saffold got better.. Umm Kendrick's is moved to full back.. That's about all I remember off the top of my head not any huge movements in ratings but some good ones.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:58 AM   #7
Rookie

Browner is SuperStar too? damn it gets better i guess haha i didnt even check i didnt think hes get any love.

As far as the rams go o Know Janoris is Superstar now. while Robert Quinn somehow stayed normal Dev even tho hes a former top 15 pick and had 11.5 sacks this year.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:16 AM   #8
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiekush43
Browner is SuperStar too? damn it gets better i guess haha i didnt even check i didnt think hes get any love.

As far as the rams go o Know Janoris is Superstar now. while Robert Quinn somehow stayed normal Dev even tho hes a former top 15 pick and had 11.5 sacks this year.
I was kinda upset Bradford didn't atleast get quick. The guy makes plays with the little talent we have..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »