Home

CCM Freezing, did I just waste my money?

This is a discussion on CCM Freezing, did I just waste my money? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-13-2013, 08:27 AM   #1
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
CCM Freezing, did I just waste my money?

So I just bought this game from the play station store, booted everything up, went into a ccm, try to play a game, and it freezes after I select ready.

Restart the game, same thing. Different ccm, same thing. Offline ccm, same thing, online ccm, you get the point.

I'm on ps3 btw if that matters. Has anyone else had this issue and is there anything I can do about it? I've tried 4 different ccms, all with the same issue, they all freeze as soon as I try to actually play a game. I knew EA had a rep for freezing issues but are you kidding me with this? I can't even play the main game mode that I paid 60 dollars for?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2013, 08:34 AM   #2
Rookie

Zmurkz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CCM Freezing, did I just waste my money?

Hi, I read about other people having this issue yesterday, but I'm being an idiot and can't find the thread. I believe it has something to do with the CCM end of season roster update released a couple of days ago.

I just tried an offline CCM as the Chargers with a gameface coach and crashed when I click practice (Xbox). If I can find the thread with the other guys having issues I'll link it here. I guess we have to wait for a fix and I'm sorry that this issue has come up at such a bad time for you Hopefully this will get fixed soon!

EDIT: Found the thread but it won't let me link it. - The thread is called 'Madden NFL 13 Updated CCM Rosters Available Now' by Steve, Scroll down and people talk about the issue.

Last edited by Zmurkz; 01-13-2013 at 08:37 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Thank you for such the quick response! Ill be sure to check out that thread. Much appreciated man
Old 01-13-2013, 10:07 AM   #4
Pro

It sure look like it , at this current time on a playoff weekend my game is on deep freeze. Have to play with the default ccm rosters is the only way around this, tho them roster are outdated like 20 weeks old...maybe tomorrow ... Wtf ... How come no one tested it to avoid , what happen now... Them here gos the dev it's a offline issue only,In other words not a big deal. Seriously EA quality control dep ... You guys are not reliable , same gos for the online ccm josh it looses connection if you want to play long games ... So there's only one guy in the office working after hours wasting o.t. Instead this could have being avoided by simply testing the file before it went live.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (131.6 KB, 69 views)

Last edited by PanthersGM305; 01-13-2013 at 10:27 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:55 AM   #5
Rookie

bobloblah1980's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
So I just bought this game from the play station store, booted everything up, went into a ccm, try to play a game, and it freezes after I select ready.

Restart the game, same thing. Different ccm, same thing. Offline ccm, same thing, online ccm, you get the point.

I'm on ps3 btw if that matters. Has anyone else had this issue and is there anything I can do about it? I've tried 4 different ccms, all with the same issue, they all freeze as soon as I try to actually play a game. I knew EA had a rep for freezing issues but are you kidding me with this? I can't even play the main game mode that I paid 60 dollars for?
I have the same version as you. Mine does freeze but only after a couple-three hours of doing a lot of simming. Have you tried a delete and re-install? I know its a royal P.I.T.A. But might help fix it. Also did you u do the latest title update ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2013, 01:11 PM   #6
Rookie

Stafford2Johnson's Arena

OVR: 10

I am having the same problem! I spent three hours last night simming year one bc I always start on year 2, and I didn't know about this! SOOO FRUSTRATING
Old 01-13-2013, 01:32 PM   #7
Rookie

Zmurkz's Arena

If you check out the other thread it says that the issues should be fixed now via Loomans twitter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »