Home

Madden 2002.

This is a discussion on Madden 2002. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2003, 05:25 PM   #1
pol
All Star

pol's Arena

OVR: 14
Madden 2002.

i dusted off my old madden 2002 last night. i cant beleive how good it is! it seems to me that some aspects of it are missing from the last two maddens. of course it doesnt have all of the nice features, but i could have sworn i saw some different animations in there that i havent noticed before.

the number one thing they need to bring back from it is the pre-game introductions! that is so cool! i almost forgot how much fun that was.

the second most important thing has to be the option to have an expansion draft after the first season. their is absolutely nothing more fun then building the texans in the second year. it would be cool if in 2005 or something they added like an option to expand. you could input your create-a-teams that way. it would unbalance all of the leagues, but that would be allright.

anyways, i need to get back to my falcons 2002 franchise. so much fun!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2003, 06:26 PM   #2
kac
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 2002.

I agree I thought madden 2002 was better than 2003 ,2004.It just seems like there is something missing the past couple of years.
Old 11-13-2003, 11:08 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Madden 2002.

Quote:

kac said:
I agree I thought madden 2002 was better than 2003 ,2004.It just seems like there is something missing the past couple of years.

Hey.... isn't that the game that had Steve Foley playing man-to-man with Tim Dwight?

Seriously though, yeah it was, and I had fun with that title too, but not as much as 2003. Maybe it had to do with the fact that the imported rookies were more realistic in 2003.... but 2002 was when they started with the whole importation, it's still a solid game. But to me, that's the least inspiring out of the PS2 Maddens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »