Home

Best shotgun offense playbook

This is a discussion on Best shotgun offense playbook within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2013, 05:09 AM   #9
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Best shotgun offense playbook

The Carolina book is the best book - or at least the most popular - with guys with running QBs.

The only issue with that is with Tebow - a low accuracy guy - people like me will crowd the box and make him beat me over the top.

In a good sim league - for example, S.O.S Crew (league promo ) - Tebow will be pointless to constantly use until he's developed. Every defensive guy will be within 12 yards of the LOS if I played you.

But good luck - hopefully you'll find success.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:03 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Lions playbook has a 5 wr play i think its called verticals one of the slots have a double move going inside i like to add to my audibles to kill 4-3s

and theres also a double te formation in shotgun that has a great run and screen game in it
Old 01-28-2013, 04:39 PM   #11
Rookie

JagsFan58's Arena

OVR: 0

Panthers have a great playbook for a scrambling QB but i can never get positive yards with my qb, who is RG3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2013, 07:26 AM   #12
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
I use the Raiders playbook. They have plenty of Shotgun sets. I prefer to have a playbook I can consistently run my HB out of multiple formations and the Raiders playbook has that.

For a 90% passing game, I prefer the New England playbook. I use the Falcons with Matty Ice but occasionally I'll bring out Dominique Davis in 4 or 5 wide sets so I can run if my play falls apart (I don't trust the designed QB runs).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »