Home

Madden NFL Has Now Predicted 8 of the Last 10 Super Bowl Winners

This is a discussion on Madden NFL Has Now Predicted 8 of the Last 10 Super Bowl Winners within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2013, 11:55 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
I find it amazing how people come to an article to bad mouth it every single time it pops up. Is Madden so Authentic that it can figure out play by play, score by score, minute by minute action down to a T? NO!!

But it says something when Madden has correctly predicted 8 of the last 10 Superbowl champions and have gotten pretty close on the score....can any other game say that? So I guess next you will say that EA and the Madden developers are apart of the Illuminati or they own all the Sports Media outlets and the NFL so they can dictate the game how they want..?
You know how you get corporations to change? Ignore them. But I forgot this is the internet where every opinion is fact and everybody is an expert. LMAO!!!
Old 02-05-2013, 02:04 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Madden NFL Has Now Predicted 8 of the Last 10 Super Bowl Winners

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMoody21
Now where are all those people who claim the game "never claimed to be simulation" and "it's just a video game".

We can sit back and laugh all we want, bottom line the reason this game continues to devolve is that is what EA truly feels is product is.

Madden NFL Super Bowl predictions are incredibly accurate due to the game’s authentic gameplay, the development team’s unparalleled access to NFL resources and its prominent place in NFL culture.

I don't care what aspect of the game is being discussed or how small the nuance or detail this should serve as the response.

There is a 7 page debate on the XP system and players changing positon with valid arguments on each side. While its fanbase argues over a excluded options impact on the game, EA touts to the masses how "incredibly accurate" and "authentic" it's game is.

You tell me who has lost touch and is taking it too serious, consumer or company.
And this is exactly why it will never change. Ever. There won't ever be another company making NFL games and we will continue to have this colossal pile of crap being pushed to the forefront.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #19
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom
You notice a few months ago that all Operation Sports members were warned by admin to stop badmouthing EA under the threat of being banned?
You get warned for bad mouthing ANY GAME COMPANY Not just EA, I've seen people bad mouth 2K Sports and get banned.

I really don't care about how "accurate" Madden, they got 8 out of the last 10 Super Bowls right, congrats. I actually try to have fun with the game. Funny thing about Super Bowl predictions: I've gotten 6 of the last 7 Super Bowls right.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakiss88
I find it amazing how people come to an article to bad mouth it every single time it pops up. Is Madden so Authentic that it can figure out play by play, score by score, minute by minute action down to a T? NO!!

But it says something when Madden has correctly predicted 8 of the last 10 Superbowl champions and have gotten pretty close on the score....can any other game say that? So I guess next you will say that EA and the Madden developers are apart of the Illuminati or they own all the Sports Media outlets and the NFL so they can dictate the game how they want..?
You know how you get corporations to change? Ignore them. But I forgot this is the internet where every opinion is fact and everybody is an expert. LMAO!!!
See its posts like this that create nothing but arguments because uniformed people come in and pass judgement and assessments on others.

You never took a moment to read the actual article being referenced.

You instead responded what with what you thought would be an outlandish claim that Madden wouldn't claim to figure out play, score and minute to minute game action. You backed that up with supporting no other game could make such claims.

The closing remarks about everybody on the internet being an expert and opionon is pure gold. You wrote a sarcastic post directed at degrading others giving the impression we think what we say is fact and are all experts.

Then again, this being the Internet I suppose you can say whatever you wish and not expect to be called out on being uniformed.

This is what was said by EA

Going deeper, the video below also foretold touchdowns for Anquan Boldin and Frank Gore, and was nearly perfect in predicting Colin Kaepernick’s stat line. Kaep went 16-28 with one touchdown and a pick in Super Bowl XLVII, just two incompletions and one pass attempt short of the predicted total. In addition, the simulation also correctly included an Ed Reed interception as the only pick in the game.

Madden NFL Super Bowl predictions are incredibly accurate due to the game’s authentic gameplay, the development team’s unparalleled access to NFL resources and its prominent place in NFL culture. Because of these factors, over the past 25 years, Madden NFL has become known as the 33rd franchise.

So what you felt was so outlandish was actually what they did.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:38 PM   #21
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

I just wish the Madden I play was like this, how come they seem to get it so accurate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 6
and just like madden there was no holding call on the defense ... LOL
Old 02-06-2013, 04:59 AM   #23
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
I just wish the Madden I play was like this, how come they seem to get it so accurate.
What they do is simulate it like a 100x and keep all stats and scores, and then AFTER the Super Bowl, post the one that predicts both the winner and stats and come brag about it, and tell casual fans who don't play Madden (or the ones who don't play sim) "hey our game predicted the SB champion cause its... "realistic" our game is super! You should buy it"

You notice there wasn't a post about this before the Super Bowl right? If there was whoopty-doo for Madden.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:19 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMoody21
See its posts like this that create nothing but arguments because uniformed people come in and pass judgement and assessments on others.

You never took a moment to read the actual article being referenced.

You instead responded what with what you thought would be an outlandish claim that Madden wouldn't claim to figure out play, score and minute to minute game action. You backed that up with supporting no other game could make such claims.

The closing remarks about everybody on the internet being an expert and opinion is pure gold. You wrote a sarcastic post directed at degrading others giving the impression we think what we say is fact and are all experts.

Then again, this being the Internet I suppose you can say whatever you wish and not expect to be called out on being uniformed.

This is what was said by EA

Going deeper, the video below also foretold touchdowns for Anquan Boldin and Frank Gore, and was nearly perfect in predicting Colin Kaepernick’s stat line. Kaep went 16-28 with one touchdown and a pick in Super Bowl XLVII, just two incompletions and one pass attempt short of the predicted total. In addition, the simulation also correctly included an Ed Reed interception as the only pick in the game.

Madden NFL Super Bowl predictions are incredibly accurate due to the game’s authentic gameplay, the development team’s unparalleled access to NFL resources and its prominent place in NFL culture. Because of these factors, over the past 25 years, Madden NFL has become known as the 33rd franchise.

So what you felt was so outlandish was actually what they did.
SMH.....first dude you have absolutely no idea what I was referencing you come attacking my post and calling me uniformed yet you have absolutely no idea at all. You just saw a post you felt like you could pick out and pick on yet you look fairly ******** for doing so. My post was not bashing Madden my post was in response to some people saying "Well Madden didn't call this play and Madden didn't call this play" I hate to sound like a jerk but reading is fundamental sir.

My post was in no way directed directly at Madden it was directed at people who just want to bad mouth Madden and EA Sports because the game isn't up to THEIR standards. Dude get a clue next time or how bout this STFU and keep your comments to yourself.

Last edited by Jadakiss88; 02-06-2013 at 08:21 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »