Home

Player Movement Must be the top priority for Madden 25

This is a discussion on Player Movement Must be the top priority for Madden 25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2013, 02:53 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Player Movement Must be the top priority for Madden 25

They need to actually give us a natural pass rush, and fix player movement. It's maddening how you can steer a receiver into open space when the qb has 5+ seconds to hold onto the ball and the receivers tear the coverage up. They handicapped us terribly, not to mention all the cbs can press, except the rcb who only presses in certain "formations".

I know plenty of you guys have has this happen where you align your d perfectly to make the ball carrier to fight for every yard, but guess what the opponent zig zags his way through your d like Moises splitting the red sea.......
Old 02-17-2013, 09:21 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 15

Player movement MUST be the #1 priority this year. They need to literally copy and paste the FIFA player movement. They also need to copy and paste the QB movement from NFL 2k. There are plenty of areas that Madden needs to improve But the locomotion and way players move has been absolutely BRUTAL this generation. Absolutely no excuse why they cannot fix this after 8 years on these systems

If Madden can fix locomotion and line play. and fix it well, not some typical 1/2 a** effort. Madden can come a long way this year.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:15 AM   #51
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Player movement MUST be the #1 priority this year. They need to literally copy and paste the FIFA player movement. They also need to copy and paste the QB movement from NFL 2k. There are plenty of areas that Madden needs to improve But the locomotion and way players move has been absolutely BRUTAL this generation. Absolutely no excuse why they cannot fix this after 8 years on these systems

If Madden can fix locomotion and line play. and fix it well, not some typical 1/2 a** effort. Madden can come a long way this year.
That line just really resonated with me. I just had to quote it. Nothing else to see in this post, carry on lol.

Well actually, I will say I broke down and bought NBA2K13 a few days ago and the only purpose it has served up to this point is to infuriate me more with my long lost loves (Madden/NCAA).

If Tiburon can give me a football game this year that completely immerses me into the world like NBA has been doing for the last couple of days it would be very much appreciated. I'm still lurking standing by for info and screenshots of Madden/NCAA 14.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2013, 05:24 PM   #52
Pro

22cedric's Arena

OVR: 11

I believe player movement will be addressed this year the Madden devs know this is a major concern I sent them videos reguarding player movement & they said they will pass it on to the dev team.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:52 PM   #53
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

It won't matter if it goes up the flagpole to the development team.

It's if the development has already been working on it, it's almost the first of March, game ships in 4 months.
Old 02-20-2013, 11:53 PM   #54
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

I mean honestly they can address everything we want, but as I've stated before, will it be the quality we exepct? I highly doubt it. Whatever they did to the animations this year has killed this generation. Mixed with poor ai, no football fundamentals, and a lack of animation variety, the game has looked terrible and played equally terrible imo. So I definitely think they will address it, will it still be half assed? Probably, lol.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »