Home

CCM Camera Angles

This is a discussion on CCM Camera Angles within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2013, 01:27 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
CCM Camera Angles

Why is it that in CCM swhen you are controlling a player it doesn't do like NCAA does and put u in a better position to see from the position u are in insteaad of just keeping the regular view. This is seriously annoying given the fact that they do it for NCAA but not Madden. And if not change the camera do Like 2k does and give us multiple camera angles to choose from and allow us to zoom in and zoom out instead of just the plain and simple zoom or wide shot. That's really weak. Or follow NHL's model and allow us to create our own camera angle. IDK I feel like the last 2 or 3 years as far as camera angles go Madden has done a ****ty job with the variety and options they have given us. I mean its hard to play as a CB when ur all the way on the left side of the screen and u cant even see urself.

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2013, 05:28 AM   #2
Rookie

reddogmaddogbul's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: CCM Camera Angles

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
Why is it that in CCM swhen you are controlling a player it doesn't do like NCAA does and put u in a better position to see from the position u are in insteaad of just keeping the regular view. This is seriously annoying given the fact that they do it for NCAA but not Madden. And if not change the camera do Like 2k does and give us multiple camera angles to choose from and allow us to zoom in and zoom out instead of just the plain and simple zoom or wide shot. That's really weak. Or follow NHL's model and allow us to create our own camera angle. IDK I feel like the last 2 or 3 years as far as camera angles go Madden has done a ****ty job with the variety and options they have given us. I mean its hard to play as a CB when ur all the way on the left side of the screen and u cant even see urself.
Yeah I know"I've been saying this for years!!

Mega
Football is in the building.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Have to agree here.

Its really not much fun playing a WR CCM when you can't even see yourself half of the time, you can use wide camera if you want but that's such a far away camera you get no detail.

I really miss the defensive camera view the most. It was a lot more fun being able to feel like you're attacking the offense, the current angle for D makes me feel like I'm running backwards tbh.

Zoom camera is a joke too.

I'm not sure why you have zero camera options that are focused on your actual player. It's impossible to make plays downfield as a DL because as soon as the ball leaves the pocket you have no idea where your guy is.

This seems like a pretty basic thing to include in the game, sometimes I wonder if any of the devs actually play the game for fun because they missed some obvious things.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:27 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 9

I really think sometimes they don't care what kind of product they put out there because they know consumers will buy it like camera angles is so basic I wish a dev would give me their reasoning behind leaving it out

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Old 02-10-2013, 02:42 AM   #5
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

All of you saying its bad that you cant 'see yourself' and then go and complain about lack of realism need to realize that players in real life cant 'see themselves' when they are playing either. Just pointing that out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2013, 05:19 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
All of you saying its bad that you cant 'see yourself' and then go and complain about lack of realism need to realize that players in real life cant 'see themselves' when they are playing either. Just pointing that out.
Well the QB can't see the whole playing field, including behind him, at every second in real life either...so obviously Madden isn't 100% realistic, and they sacrifice some factors of life in order to make their game enjoyable...

Don't think anyone was looking for realism here as much as they were looking for a way to be able to enjoy their WR CCM with a camera angle that actually lets them see their player when the ball is snapped...
Old 02-10-2013, 07:34 AM   #7
Rookie

reddogmaddogbul's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
It's been done before"Just Saying"

Mega
Football is in the building.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:51 AM   #8
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddogmaddogbul
It's been done before"Just Saying"

Is that Madden? No

what an irrelavent thing to post lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »