Home

NEW Salary Cap Glitch

This is a discussion on NEW Salary Cap Glitch within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2013, 01:20 AM   #9
Rookie

DarkOutFront's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NEW Salary Cap Glitch

he got banned real quick
San Antonio Spurs
D.C United
West Ham United

Twitter - @DarkOutFront
Old 02-19-2013, 01:25 AM   #10
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badguy1985
FA signing period, Year 3 of online ccm with 32 users. Max Cap is 132 million. Penalties are 360k. Player Salaries are 104 million. Free Space is 27 Million. Rookie reserve is 9 Million. So my math goes 132-105=27-9=18 million in spendable cap space, right?

Go to FA signing, I have 7 million to spend. Where is my other 11 million?

Rookie reserve is figured into my numbers. Has anybody seen this or have an idea to fix it?
Sorry I missed that in your original post, dude.

I have noticed a 'lag' in what it shows for the rookie hold if you have more picks than your own initial allotment, but that is a big difference. Wish I could help more, good luck.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:47 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

I do have an extra 1st and 4th, don't know if that has anything to do with it. The only other thing is I seem to have a player who has disappeared.

Ryan Pickett was in the last year of his deal, I didn't resign him, made one offer but he wanted to continue and I just left him alone. In the offseason he showed up on my home screen, but not in the player negotiations. Now he isn't on my roster or in FA. I don't know if he retired or what.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2013, 02:12 AM   #12
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

did u franchise tag anyone? maybe if u did its reserving the extra money for when it pays that player the average of what the other players make at that position and it reserves money til it knos what ur gonna pay out? could b a possibility
Old 02-19-2013, 02:55 AM   #13
Rookie

No tag. That's what I'm thinking that it's holding the tag amount for pickett if he's a holdout? Makes no sense but the amount is about right. Has anybody had players disappear and come back?
Old 02-19-2013, 10:44 AM   #14
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

You mentioned that you are currently in the offseason free agency step. Do you have any outstanding contract offers to anyone in the offseason free agent pool (as in, does anyone show up on the Submitted Offers tab of the offseason free agency interface, including Ryan Pickett who you previously offered)?

As soon as a contract offer is made, that money is considered spent until the offer is withdrawn or the player in question signs elsewhere. This prevents a problem from Madden 12 where it was possible to overplay one's hand and end up with more FAs than one could afford.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:18 AM   #15
Rookie

No, this money was missing from the beginning of FA. I made an offer to see if i could go past it and i can't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2013, 12:02 PM   #16
Rookie

Here are some screenshots. See if anyone else sees something.

This is the team salaries part:
Team Salaries.jpg

This is free agent bidding with the money missing, you can see i have no offers out:
FAB.jpg

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »