Home

Old 03-05-2013, 12:57 AM   #9
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34
We have a guy playing as the Patriots in our league who plays exactly like this. Both Gronk & Hernandez getting monster games from the TE streak cheese. Here is the bigger problem, he quick snaps all game to keep you from making adjustments. I was playing a lot of Quarter before, but I need to switch it up for this. I guess I have no choice but to drop my de's into zone.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:55 PM   #10
Rookie

MrPromax's Arena

OVR: 3
I don't come across this a lot in sim leagues but I would use a sub nickel package. Your safety moves to Sam and puts a corner at SS. If its dual streaks I'd guard the left side screen te manually.
Old 03-23-2013, 04:54 AM   #11
Rookie

petersondagreat's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: TE Streaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPromax
I don't come across this a lot in sim leagues but I would use a sub nickel package. Your safety moves to Sam and puts a corner at SS. If its dual streaks I'd guard the left side screen te manually.
Sub nickel is one of the best defensive formations in the game if I play somebody with a good TE I manually sub my best cover guy at the LB position example using the Seahawks I would put Sherman on the TE and that usually results in atleast 1 pick
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »