Home

Cracking The Madden 13 Overall Code

This is a discussion on Cracking The Madden 13 Overall Code within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2013, 04:52 PM   #9
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
One thing about that blog that helps is that I used a LT for my test player. The player who was off was a guard. I bet the ratings are weighted different even among line positions.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #10
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Cracking The Madden 13 Overall Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
One thing about that blog that helps is that I used a LT for my test player. The player who was off was a guard. I bet the ratings are weighted different even among line positions.
They are - you don't have to bet. The gentleman in the blog shared this information too. He has it all broken down by each individual position.

The reason I shared his work with you is because he has all the bases covered. You can write your own theory but you should not overlook what he's shared here.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:55 PM   #11
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
They are - you don't have to bet. The gentleman in the blog shared this information too. He has it all broken down by each individual position.

The reason I shared his work with you is because he has all the bases covered. You can write your own theory but you should not overlook what he's shared here.
Easy big guy. Lol. No one is overlooking anything. He used Madden 12 though. Not all ratings in Madden 12 are used in 13. Like run block footwork. In 13 run block and pass block are used. Footwork and run/pass block strength aren't used. This makes a difference. I very much will use his work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2013, 03:29 PM   #12
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

If anyone is interested in this stuff ill be posting all info on my Madden 13 slider thread from now on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »