Home

Who are the best o-line to draft?

This is a discussion on Who are the best o-line to draft? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Who are the best o-line to draft?

Who are some of the best guys you drafted for your o-line?

By "best" i mean at getting pancakes and low sacks given up, and what are their highest block rating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2013, 12:59 AM   #2
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Who are the best o-line to draft?

I drafted this guy D.T Slaughter great name for a guard lol but he wasn't the best I've drafted but I got him in the 7th round and he has superstar dev I think with high 70s or low 80s in blocking I don't remember exact ratongs because I had him for a couple years now but he's been good for me since I drafted him
Old 03-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #3
Rookie

andeftw's Arena

OVR: 6

Wade Gaspar at LT, he's 88 OVR but you'll need a very high first rounder, most likely first overall, to snatch him. [Eric Rancour draft]
I drafted a C, Cameron Brown, who is 82 OVR and has star development. I took him in the early 20s of the first round. [Isaiah Boyd draft]
In the same draft, you can get Torrian Rouse at LT who is 87 in the right scheme, and has star development, with a late 5th / early 6th rounder.

If you haven't already, check out lotusfather's draft guide. It's got all the overalls of the best players available in each draft class. Should help you find the players you're looking for.
Old 03-14-2013, 04:37 PM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 0

Nate Lamar (RT). He's 80-85 OVR with very good run blocking, but not too high pass blocking (78 if i remember correctly).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »