Home

DeMarco Murray

This is a discussion on DeMarco Murray within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
Rookie

JagsFan58's Arena

OVR: 0
DeMarco Murray

I had to post this but, does anyone have problems when playing against this guy? Every time i play against him he gets perfect blocking and will get around 200 yards a game and breaks every tackle on me, even when i lower the break tackles for cpu he gets everything. Idk if im only one that notices this or not
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2013, 04:14 PM   #2
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: DeMarco Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagsFan58
I had to post this but, does anyone have problems when playing against this guy? Every time i play against him he gets perfect blocking and will get around 200 yards a game and breaks every tackle on me, even when i lower the break tackles for cpu he gets everything. Idk if im only one that notices this or not
Yeah Murray is tough, but I see your a Jags fan and be happy you don't have to roll against Jones Drew..... he lights me up every time I play them.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:41 PM   #3
Rookie

JagsFan58's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Yeah Murray is tough, but I see your a Jags fan and be happy you don't have to roll against Jones Drew..... he lights me up every time I play them.
Seems like some running backs in this game are little overrated, murray and gore are two of them that always run all over me
Old 03-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #4
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagsFan58
Seems like some running backs in this game are little overrated, murray and gore are two of them that always run all over me
Yup Gore too.... Not sure of the D your running but good backs will kill you on the weak side cutback. I user control the FS and I play the weak side to prevent that, and LB blitzing will get you in big trouble when the CPU runs. I tryto blitz one LB on the strong side and "cover" the other LB'splaying man with my DL so the O line stays off them and they can flow to the ball. If the O line gets to the second level your done, also find a D that has the strong safety always go to the TE side so you have a body on him too. I run a 3-4 and these things seem to help.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:40 PM   #5
Rookie

Are you talking when he's on the CPU or a human controlled team? When I've played as the cowboys in ccm I can't do anything with him, but because it seems whenever he runs, the offensive line blows, but if I sub in like the backup all of a sudden there's holes everywhere, interesting question.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2013, 03:16 PM   #6
Rookie

JagsFan58's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryaniss0beast
Are you talking when he's on the CPU or a human controlled team? When I've played as the cowboys in ccm I can't do anything with him, but because it seems whenever he runs, the offensive line blows, but if I sub in like the backup all of a sudden there's holes everywhere, interesting question.
Him playing as the CPU, but i use the 3-4 defense so thats probably one of the problems considering i dont have good linebackers so i should switch to the 4-3
Old 03-24-2013, 03:43 PM   #7
Rookie

JagsFan58's Arena

Bradshaw had 188 yards rushing on me in first half and is breaking tackles left and right... My break tackle slider is at 45 for the cpu and tackle is at 40 for me... Idk what this is about but no matter what defense im calling he is breaking tackles like he has backbreaker on from nfl street game...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »